Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He came in and he smiled at Claude. Piano ran to her mewing.
Fumizuki makes her way over to Claude, happy to hang out with her big sister. "What going on?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cassandra Goth wrote:
3b46fb6d2510bdcdb040e54ab5a1f4cb6742f292.gif

A missing person poster was slapped on the bulletin board of the bar. A beautiful woman's photo was featured on the poster. The woman who posted up the missing poster looked eerily similar to the woman on the poster. Her witch hat blocked anyone's view of it breifly.

Azumi scuttled her way into the bar and passed by the poster. She took a couple of steps back and materialized a black marker. She drew all over the missing poster. If she was not such a happy-go-lucky idiot, she would have realized this was a serious matter. She did, upon hearing the narrator describe it.

"Oh my goodness!" She said in a guilty manner.
Cassandra Goth (played by Jaws)

"My mother." The woman said in horror of the poster. "What did you do!?!" Cassandra's jaw clenched tightly as she glared at Azumi.
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

"Playing Cupid and making a new drink for the menu!" Claude ruffled up Fumi's hair.
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo saw the person come in with a poster, he came over "so that's your mother, what happened?" he tilted his head then reached up lifted her hat a bit with a goofy smile
Cassandra Goth wrote:

"My mother." The woman said in horror of the poster. "What did you do!?!" Cassandra's jaw clenched tightly as she glared at Azumi.

"She didn't do anything. That little kitsune couldn't hurt anyone even if she tried. If you want, I will look for your mother"
Cassandra Goth (played by Jaws)

"She didn't do anything to my mother." Cassandra pointed to the doodled over missing person poster. "My mother suddenly vanished years ago," she said.
Claude Cá Rô wrote:
"Playing Cupid and making a new drink for the menu!" Claude ruffled up Fumi's hair.

"Is it tasty?"
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

Claude smiled and grabbed a shaker. With a whim, she grabbed the mocktail in front of Fumi. "I call it Passion at the Disco 'cuz it is made with passion fruit syrup."
Fumizuki tilts her head sideways in confusion. The shipgirl knew absolutely nothing about preparing drinks, aside from some small knowledge learned from her time running a lemonade stand.
He was outside watching the stars quietly. His arms were crossed as he looked up. He sighed softly and lowered his head. He went and looked through the window at his daughters before looking back at the stars and sitting down.
Mathiys knew Drael was going through stuff, so he simply gave The Big Guy (the name Fate's Circle lovingly gave Drael) his space.
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He was outside watching the stars quietly. His arms were crossed as he looked up. He sighed softly and lowered his head. He went and looked through the window at his daughters before looking back at the stars and sitting down.

Fumizuki notices Drael at the window, and goes outside to see what's going on with him. "Evwee-ting okie, Papa?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cassandra Goth wrote:

"I-I..." Azumi could not speak. She was clearly embarrassed because of her carefree attitude that, at least this time, brought some form of negative consequences rather than positive ones.

She fell to her knees, her ears and tails drooped downward.

"I humbly apologize for my actions!" Azumi squealed sadly "I-I did not realize it was a missing poster! I shall do whatever it takes to make it up to you for I am a divine kitsune! Well... one that has the innate personality of a trickster"
Fumizuki wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:

Fumizuki notices Drael at the window, and goes outside to see what's going on with him. "Evwee-ting okie, Papa?"

"I'm just thinking alot, sweet face"
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

"oh...I am very sorry, well I will keep a look out for her, she seems like a very beautiful person" he smiled sweetly
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro is just sitting at a table, idly flicking a lighter.
"Pyro! Just the person I wanted to see. The wood grill went out again. Would you be willing to help me out? I can't seem to get it going..."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro! Just the person I wanted to see. The wood grill went out again. Would you be willing to help me out? I can't seem to get it going..."

Pyro lets out a muffled giggle of glee, and casually empties a gallon of lighter fluid into the wood grill, then casually pulls out their flamethrower.
tf2-pyro.gif

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus