Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pyro wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro! Just the person I wanted to see. The wood grill went out again. Would you be willing to help me out? I can't seem to get it going..."

Pyro lets out a muffled giggle of glee, and casually empties a gallon of lighter fluid into the wood grill, then casually pulls out their flamethrower.
tf2-pyro.gif

He stepped out of the kitchen to allow Pyro to do what Pyro does
Fumiko, somehow, breaks the fourth wall through the sheer power of bullsh*tery. "Woah, Chef guy, did you change your outfit or something? Where'd the mask come from?"
"Who are you talking to? Are you still on that 4th walll crap? Well anyway, this is what I wear in battle"
"Woah, wtf, your little picture thing changed back to the green suit dude!"
He looked at her and simply shook his head "these people are crazy....."
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo came over "Hey Matthius are you looking to hire someone?"
Milo Valentino wrote:

"I am in dire need of a waiter...."

"I got you! I am good with people! " he smiles and nods quickly
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Milo Valentino wrote:

"I am in dire need of a waiter...."

Speaking of waiters, Azumi entered the bar wearing a maid outfit. She looked rather perturbed as she dislikes the concept of wearing such outfits that were strange to her.

"I cannot believe I agreed with my son to wear this outfit for our band's publicity again..." she told herself "Oh well, what's done is done"
"Fwend Azumi is dwessed like Belfast."
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Milo Valentino wrote:

Joli was sweeping up a few crumbs he had noticed on the floor, when he overheard the hiring conversation.

The busboy perked his head up, "Oh! That means I have another person to work alongside!" Joli smiled.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Joli D'argent wrote:
Milo Valentino wrote:

Joli was sweeping up a few crumbs he had noticed on the floor, when he overheard the hiring conversation.

The busboy perked his head up, "Oh! That means I have another person to work alongside!" Joli smiled.

He was walking with the boy and wagging his tail. He had a broom that he was dragging across the floor. It seemed as if Thor had the right idea. When Joli got excited, his tail wagged even faster and he locked Joli's face. He then saw Azumi in her maid outfit. For some reason, it scared him and his tail went between his legs and he went and hid behind Joli and whined a bit.

MIlo looked over at Joli and smiled, walking over "HI i am milo! And you are?" he looked down and saw a tail behind joli's legs he chuckled and pulled a treat out of his pocket kneeling down "hey there thor come on out buddy, heres a treat " he held out the treat
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Mine laru enters into the bar, pours himself a drink, and sits down. He seems extremely disappointed about something, his face obviously troubled.
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Thor the Malinois wrote:
He was walking with the boy and wagging his tail. He had a broom that he was dragging across the floor. It seemed as if Thor had the right idea. When Joli got excited, his tail wagged even faster and he locked Joli's face. He then saw Azumi in her maid outfit. For some reason, it scared him and his tail went between his legs and he went and hid behind Joli and whined a bit.

Joli was thankful that Thor was helping, even if it didn't clean much.
Milo Valentino wrote:
MIlo looked over at Joli and smiled, walking over "HI i am milo! And you are?" he looked down and saw a tail behind joli's legs he chuckled and pulled a treat out of his pocket kneeling down "hey there thor come on out buddy, heres a treat " he held out the treat

"I'm Joli, I'm working part-time here at Trixie's as a busser, or a busboy." Joli held out his hand with a warm smile.

Milo took his hand with a strong grip and shook it "nice to meet you!"
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

"I'm going on lunch break!" Claude knew no one would say anything even if she didn't announce it. She went to the kitchen and quickly made herself something. "Yo, where are the croutons?"
"At the salad station"
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

"Thanks, Unc." Claude dumped a decent amount of croutons in her bowl and grabbed a fork. She sat at the bar counter and started to eat her salad made of dandelions.

Milo immedetialy started to wipe down counters, he wiped them off then grabbed a cleaning rag and a chemical bottle and sprayed it and wiped the table basically scrubbing, he then wped down the chairs as well, before grabbing a broom and dustpan and sweeping up every crumb, after he was done the area was spotless

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus