Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi used a strong gust of wind magic to propel herself upward (for fun) which unfortunately ended up with her head stuck in the ceiling after smashing through it.

He flew up and pulled Azumi out of the ceiling. He jumped when a cartoonist POP was heard after freeing Azumi.

((Carol already freed her))
Milo Valentino wrote:
"Yes sir!" he went over and grabbed the platter with the deer crackers and went over to noko putting them in front of her and smiled " enjoy the deer crackers, and if you want more or want someone else please, call for me back and ill be right over" he smiled and nodded before walking back over to the counter

"Thank you." Nokotan starts shovelling the deer crackers into her mouth like a wood chipper.
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"She sure does eat a lot, huh?"
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

MIlo looked over at hoshiguma "I guess so" he laughed softly
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari crawled out from underneath the table and then began curiously looking around the bar.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ms. Danvers wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi used a strong gust of wind magic to propel herself upward (for fun) which unfortunately ended up with her head stuck in the ceiling after smashing through it.

He flew up and pulled Azumi out of the ceiling. He jumped when a cartoonist POP was heard after freeing Azumi.

((Carol already freed her))

Let us now assume that Azumi's "shadow clone" (for lack of a better term) perform the exact same maneuver that put her in a bit of a pickle in the first place.

Carol freed the real Azumi, however Drael ended up with the clone and it went "Boo!" before exploding into a puff of lavender scented smoke and rainbow confetti.
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari sniffed the air and smelt lavender.
He then climbed up on top of a table, crouching down on it, trying to search out the smell.
He sat back in his chair grumbling angrily.
Irene McReary (played by Jaws)

Her high heels clicked in a slow rhythm on the floor. Irene was talking on her phone only responding with lazy uh huhs. Her phone was plain with no decorations and a default home screen, but the screen was cracked like Humpty Dumpty. She sat at the bar counter. "Something cool and sickly sweet. No hard liquor either." Irene said as she placed a crumpled stack of bills on the counter. Claude slid over a glass of iced old Southern iced tea to her then took her tip and placed the rest into the register.
He sighed and rested back in his large chair and let out a sigh.
Irene McReary (played by Jaws)

"There's a man whose liver is a match with the kid." Irene said then took a gulp of her iced tea. "Check if he consents and get back to me." The call ends and Irene sighs.
Fumizuki is sitting on a nearby sofa, being adorable as always.
He had drifted off to sleep. His massive chest rose and fell in a slow, rhymic timing as he slept peacefully.
Cathfawr Pardus (played anonymously)

Cathfawr was in the corner, bored, chewing on his tail, as snow leopard beastmen did.
Sweet Shalquoir (played anonymously)

A small maine coon wondered into the bar, smelling like a mix of cat, sweet perfumes, and a slight hint of zombie- although she does not seem to be one herself. Maybe she just spends a lot of time around a few?
She hops up on the bar counter and began cleaning herself, took a stretch, and looked to the bartender.
"A glass of chardonnay." She said as she laid on her side, ears twitching and tail swaying. "And make it quick, please. I am a very busy cat, hunting mice and so."
"You are welcome to whatever you find out by the dumpsters here....."

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"You are welcome to whatever you find out by the dumpsters here....."

Shalquoir glared at Mathius.
"Excuse me?" She asked. "Is that how you great every guest? Just because I am a cat does not mean I eat garbage. Or are you referring to my mice thing? I was merely joking with that."
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

MIlo quicklyy came over between mattius and the maine coon "hello madame, would you like a table or a booth? And what would you like to have for a drink? And would you like something to eat as well? " he said as he grabbed a menu

"Finally, someone competent arrives..." Shalquoir says with a roll of her eyes. "A glass of chardonnay, if you'd please. And some salmon with that. I would also like an apology for this other employee's behavior towards me."
"Ooh, kitty." Fumizuki stares at Shalquoir curiously.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus