Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Well, almost. It would have been, if it weren't for Joli, slipping on his own feet.
The shattering of a few glass cups were heard and the thump of Joli falling onto the floor was heard.

Joli sat up, rubbing at his head. "Oww.." He glanced over the broken glasses, gasped and frantically stood up. "I'm sorry, boss!" Joli looked at Mathius, then quickly grabbed the broom out of Milo's hand to attempt to sweep it up.
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

He heard the crash and he lookeed over and quickly ran to joli "hey hey hey joli relax before you cut your hand" he said taking back the broom and cleaning it for him and tossing it in the trash, he came back over "are you okay?"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat beside Claude.
Joli D'argent wrote:
Well, almost. It would have been, if it weren't for Joli, slipping on his own feet.
The shattering of a few glass cups were heard and the thump of Joli falling onto the floor was heard.

Joli sat up, rubbing at his head. "Oww.." He glanced over the broken glasses, gasped and frantically stood up. "I'm sorry, boss!" Joli looked at Mathius, then quickly grabbed the broom out of Milo's hand to attempt to sweep it up.

"I'm not worried about the cups. Are YOU okay? Take your break, Joli"
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Milo Valentino wrote:
He heard the crash and he lookeed over and quickly ran to joli "hey hey hey joli relax before you cut your hand" he said taking back the broom and cleaning it for him and tossing it in the trash, he came back over "are you okay?"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Joli stopped sweeping to allow Milo to continue sweeping the glass shards for him.

To answer both Milo and Mathius' questions, he spoke up shyly. "Uhm, yes.. I'm okay.. I just slipped." Joli frowned, looking down. "Okay, boss.. A break it is." He added. Joli wandered to a table and sat down in one the chairs. He still felt a bit upset about breaking those glasses though.

Milo finished cleaning up and looked over noticing joli was upset, he came over and sat down beside him "Hey kid, it's okay. Accidents happen! Trust me I've had a ton of accidents. You just have to learn from them. " he smiled "Your gonna be okay buddy"
Joli D'argent wrote:
Milo Valentino wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Joli stopped sweeping to allow Milo to continue sweeping the glass shards for him.

To answer both Milo and Mathius' questions, he spoke up shyly. "Uhm, yes.. I'm okay.. I just slipped." Joli frowned, looking down. "Okay, boss.. A break it is." He added. Joli wandered to a table and sat down in one the chairs. He still felt a bit upset about breaking those glasses though.

"Don't be upset. We spend about a penny each on those glasses, boy"
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He sat beside Claude.

"Want some of Sufferagette City's special?" With the dandelion salad on her fork, Claude held it towards Oniyan.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Claude Cá Rô wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He sat beside Claude.

"Want some of Sufferagette City's special?" With the dandelion salad on her fork, Claude held it towards Oniyan.

He took a bite "wow! Now I want some more!"
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

"Heh-heh! We are going to need more dandelions for the both of us." Claude gave Oniyan her fork and gave another one for herself.
Chieftainess Orme Lavende (played by CielaAzure)

A rather peculiar woman walks into the tavern, slinking a spear on her back between two pairs of wings. She sits down with a sigh and fixes her hair Excuse me... I know it's rather late but do you have anything non-fermented. Like something with juices, or nectar? After the day I've had, I really need something sweet to drink.

Milo makes his way over and smiles to the women "hello, uh well we have apple juice, or some pineapple juice?"

Milo Valentino wrote:
Milo makes his way over and smiles to the women "hello, uh well we have apple juice, or some pineapple juice?"

"Apple is fine, thank you." She smiles cordially and fixes her sleeves. She takes in her surroundings, marveling at how different everything is around here.

He nodded smiling before going into the kitchen and making a glass of apple juice before coming back and placing it in front of her "there you go beautiful" he smiled "how are you love?"

Milo Valentino wrote:
He nodded smiling before going into the kitchen and making a glass of apple juice before coming back and placing it in front of her "there you go beautiful" he smiled "how are you love?"
She looks over with a side glance, both her petite hands holding the apple juice “never been called that one before. Well, to be frank things have been very stressful. But that’s been my life for quite some time.” She casually sips on the juice. “Stumbled upon this place and I could smell the fruit so… figured this would be a good place to relax for now.”

He chuckled "beautiful or love? Sorry if it makes you uncomftorable-" he listened to her and nodded "oh wow, well you can come here anytime you want to relieve some of that stress" he smiled sweetly

Milo Valentino wrote:
He chuckled "beautiful or love? Sorry if it makes you uncomftorable-" he listened to her and nodded "oh wow, well you can come here anytime you want to relieve some of that stress" he smiled sweetly
“Nah I’ve heard ‘Beautiful’ before… up until the part everyone freaks out about how my kind does stuff.” She sips some more, dipping her head back further. “I appreciate it though. And based on how good this juice is… you’ll probably see me more often.”

He smiled big "well i hope so. And what do you mean what your kind does?"

Milo Valentino wrote:
He smiled big "well i hope so. And what do you mean what your kind does?"
She raises an eyebrow with just a quiet- but slightly uncomfortable- grin. “let’s just say… my stinger does more than just hurt.” She leaves it at that for now, downing the rest of her juice. She wipes her mouth with her hand, and stares at the empty glass in some measure of disappointment. “Would it be too much to ask for more?”

"you mean...like kill?" he rose an eyebrow "nah of course not!" he smiled and grabbed a piture he had of apple juice and poured her some more "since its your first night here, and i like you so far, its on me for tonight"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus