Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Chieftainess Orme Lavende (played by CielaAzure)

Milo Valentino wrote:
"you mean...like kill?" he rose an eyebrow "nah of course not!" he smiled and grabbed a piture he had of apple juice and poured her some more "since its your first night here, and i like you so far, its on me for tonight"
“Sure.” She replies dryly. “Let’s go with that answer.” Despite the ominous tone, she does anxiously reach for the cup like an expectant child and begins drinking it up.
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

"okay im guessing it wasn't kill- so what is it? i promise i won't judge" he nodded, he was intrigued by her, so he sat down across from her since htere was no one else here at the moment

Milo Valentino wrote:
"okay im guessing it wasn't kill- so what is it? i promise i won't judge" he nodded, he was intrigued by her, so he sat down across from her since htere was no one else here at the moment

“I am an Emerald Jewel Wasp. And we’re most famous for…” her eye twitches to even saying it. “Emerging out of cockroachs as larvae- or children if I use your human terms.”

MIlo gives a confused look "human terms?"
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

"Xeno-morph style!" Claude scooted over to the two chit-chatters. "Sorry about that. You appeared uncomfortable with saying it."

MIlo looks at claude looking more confused then ever "i dont know what that means-"

She looks over at Claude with a look of relief and also confusion “I’m not sure what a Xenomorph is but… yeah, that.” She looks back at Milo. “I can’t explain all the details because it gets… gruesome. But imagine the world’s worst party trick.”
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

"It's from the Predator movie. Ya know what, nevermind," Claude dismissed it. "Or better yet, nature documentaries. Not the cuddly cute ones, but the ones are considered gruesome or strange."
He made two mixing bowls of salad for Oniyan. It had cubes of roast beef, barbecue chicken, ham, croutons, a dozen eggs in each bowl, cheese, and his secret salad dressing recipe. "here's a light snack for you.."
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Thank you, Mister Mathius!" He started tearing into the salad.
Chieftainess Orme Lavende wrote:
A rather peculiar woman walks into the tavern, slinking a spear on her back between two pairs of wings. She sits down with a sigh and fixes her hair Excuse me... I know it's rather late but do you have anything non-fermented. Like something with juices, or nectar? After the day I've had, I really need something sweet to drink.

"Welcome to Trixie's. Please put your spear in the weapons box...."

He called out to Milo "Hey Milo.....I made her a plate of peach slices. Please take them to her"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Chieftainess Orme Lavende wrote:
A rather peculiar woman walks into the tavern, slinking a spear on her back between two pairs of wings. She sits down with a sigh and fixes her hair Excuse me... I know it's rather late but do you have anything non-fermented. Like something with juices, or nectar? After the day I've had, I really need something sweet to drink.

"Welcome to Trixie's. Please put your spear in the weapons box...."

He called out to Milo "Hey Milo.....I made her a plate of peach slices. Please take them to her"

She remembers the spear on her back and blushes a soft yellow out of embarrassment. “oh yeah… kinda forgot about this ol’ thing. Sorry about that.” She stands up and puts her spear inside, affectionately fixing the ribbon she tied on it. And then she sits back down and when she hears about the slices of peaches her antennae perk up. But she tries to stay on point in the conversation with Claude. “I have no idea what either of those things are, but yes. That’s how it’d be described.

"coming!" he called out, he climbed out since claude was sitting next to him in the booth, he went over and grabbed the peach slices and placed them in frornt of the her and smiled "there ya go"

Milo Valentino wrote:
"coming!" he called out, he climbed out since claude was sitting next to him in the booth, he went over and grabbed the peach slices and placed them in frornt of the her and smiled "there ya go"
“Thank you very much.” She takes one of the slices into her hands and starts drinking the juices from it. And she thoroughly enjoys it because she lets her eyes close just to savor the flavor.

He sat back down scoot Claude over "So you said your a queen- What does a queen do for your kind? "
Suddenly, something flies through the wall and crashes through the floor in a crater: what seems to be an elementary schooler with bright green hair, a long green tail, and rabbit like ears containing giant green beans. Her body is covered in a rainbow liquid and wound marks and her eyes swirl in a daze.
Soon after, in walks another elementary schooler. She has dark brown hair, wears traditional Japanese clothing, has two giant cannons on her back, and kitchen knife blades attached to her head. She has a menacing, angered aura radiating off of her and her fists are covered in the same rainbow liquid.
"Zundamon." Says the brown haired one coldly, her voice dripping with anger and violence.
"W-WAIT!" Shouts the green one, presumably Zundamon. "KIRITAN! STOP IT! DON'T THROW ME THROUGH ANOTHER WALL PLEASE! I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING THAT NEVER COMES OUT OF HER ROOM- URK-"
The one presumably named Kiritan grabs Zundamon by the throat, lifting her up in the air.

Other Characters wrote:
Suddenly, something flies through the wall and crashes through the floor in a crater: what seems to be an elementary schooler with bright green hair, a long green tail, and rabbit like ears containing giant green beans. Her body is covered in a rainbow liquid and wound marks and her eyes swirl in a daze.
Soon after, in walks another elementary schooler. She has dark brown hair, wears traditional Japanese clothing, has two giant cannons on her back, and kitchen knife blades attached to her head. She has a menacing, angered aura radiating off of her and her fists are covered in the same rainbow liquid.
"Zundamon." Says the brown haired one coldly, her voice dripping with anger and violence.
"W-WAIT!" Shouts the green one, presumably Zundamon. "KIRITAN! STOP IT! DON'T THROW ME THROUGH ANOTHER WALL PLEASE! I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING THAT NEVER COMES OUT OF HER ROOM- URK-"
The one presumably named Kiritan grabs Zundamon by the throat, lifting her up in the air.
Orme’s wing buzz out of shock when she hears the collision and sees the damage. But when she notices it is a child, being attacked by another child, her normally calm disposition is replaced by more… stereotypical wasp behavior. She grabs her spear from the box and rips the green one out of the brown-haired one’s grasp. Maybe she feels a kinship with the green colors of the victim. Orme gets between the two and lets her wings keep buzzing though her stinger does not deploy… yet. “I believe that’s enough, girls. Either you settle your differences without causing property damage nor violence… or this adult may have to step in and give you a good spanking. Back. Off.”
Just my luck… even when I try to escape drama, it follows me wherever I go.
Kiritan gave Orme a death glare. "Stay out of this." She said. "She is my pet... Thing. I am allowed to use her as a punching bag if I want."
"I- I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!" Zundamon shouted. "I AM NINETY-NINE POINT NINE NINE NINE PERCENT CERTAIN THAT'S ILLEGAL! Just like how your smell should b- UMPH-"
Suddenly, Kiritan shot one of her cannons at Zundamon with enough force for there to be audible cracking and comedically launching her out of Orme's hand.
Zundamon fell flat on the floor before turning into a small, rabbit-like creature.
Zundamon.png
"C-come on Kiritan!" Zundamon said. "Y-you'd never hurt a cheeky wittle bean like me- AAAA!"
Kiritan suddenly grabs out a wooden mallet. "I am gonna grind you into a paste and put you on my food as a garnish."

Other Characters wrote:
Kiritan gave Orme a death glare. "Stay out of this." She said. "She is my pet... Thing. I am allowed to use her as a punching bad if I want."
"I- I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!" Zundamon shouted. "I AM NINETY-NINE POINT NINE NINE NINE PERCENT CERTAIN THAT'S ILLEGAL! Just like how your smell should b- UMPH-"
Suddenly, Kiritan shot one of her cannons at Zundamon with enough force for there to be audible cracking and comedically launching her out of Orme's hand.
Zundamon fell flat on the floor before turning into a small, rabbit-like creature.
Zundamon.png
"C-come on Kiritan!" Zundamon said. "Y-you'd never hurt a cheeky wittle bean like me- AAAA!"
Kiritan suddenly grabs out a wooden mallet. "I am gonna grind you into a paste and put you on my food as a garnish."
Orme stares at her hand for a moment in disbelief and watches the one girl become a cute, defenseless, rabbit-esc creature. And now her instincts really do kick in. She snags the creature from under the mallet’s threat. And now her stinger is out.
“Isn’t someone gonna do something about this?! Or is everyone here only good at getting drinks and spreading petty gossip?!” Orme really does not want to waste venom on this lunatic of a child but she will if they step any closer with violent intent. “I’m warning you one more time. Back. Off! If you do, I’ll gladly give her back over but… if you don’t… you’ll be sorry.”

Milo quickly grabbed the kids "Wooaahhh!! calm down kids! you heard her! Don't get hurt!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus