Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rödluvan Red (played anonymously)

Rödluvan smiled, "You're very friendly.." Then he proceeded to giggle a bit when his hand was licked.
The rabbit beastman looked at Fumizuki, "Are.. you a friend of his?"
"Oh....here, let me help you" He scratched his head thinking how he could help Shalquoir. "Let me get you some water and a light snack."

He dipped back into the kitchen and started preparing some chicken crackers and returned them to Shalquoir. "Here....this will take the edge off. We have CBD animal treats. They use those on Earth as a pain reliever for cats and dogs. Would you like one?"
Im now drinking a cup of what might be coffee
Sweet Shalquoir (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Oh....here, let me help you" He scratched his head thinking how he could help Shalquoir. "Let me get you some water and a light snack."

He dipped back into the kitchen and started preparing some chicken crackers and returned them to Shalquoir. "Here....this will take the edge off. We have CBD animal treats. They use those on Earth as a pain reliever for cats and dogs. Would you like one?"

Shalquoir moves over to the meal presented to her and slowly begins eating.
"You thin jus because... cause I'm hungover, I'll eat cat treas?" She asked, before letting out a sigh. "Well, you be righ..."
He sighed before retreating back to the kitchen.
Rödluvan Red wrote:
Rödluvan smiled, "You're very friendly.." Then he proceeded to giggle a bit when his hand was licked.
The rabbit beastman looked at Fumizuki, "Are.. you a friend of his?"

"Yup." Fumizuki smiles. "I'm Fumizuki."
Bob. (played anonymously)

Out of nowhere a skeleton in a suit walks into the bar smoking a cigarette
Joot (played by Jooters)

gl-1482475-1726614938.png
"Hi fwend!" Fumizuki waves to Joot.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Hi fwend!" Fumizuki waves to Joot.

Jooters just Stares at Fumizuki like
gl-1482475-1726614938.png
Joot (played by Jooters)

Suddenly, Joot explodes into a blue light and a second Joot ran in.
"MY CLONE SPELL FAILED!"
"…"
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Oh, hi Fumi!" Joot exclaimed, waving to her. "Long time no see!"
"Hi Joot."
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude's eyes scanned the room then focused on her little sister and Joot. She called them over with a whistle and left two apple juice boxes on the counter for them. Claude then returned back to wiping out glasses.
"You. Eldest child. I think I broke your boyfriend. He's been asleep for a day and a half after training"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Claude Mayday wrote:
Claude's eyes scanned the room then focused on her little sister and Joot. She called them over with a whistle and left two apple juice boxes on the counter for them. Claude then returned back to wiping out glasses.

Jooters lets out an exaggerated gasp and rushes on over, grabbing a juice box eagerly.
"Thank you ma'am!" Jooters says, before tearing out the straw, piercing it through the top, and chugging it down.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Drael Chæzkath wrote:
"You. Eldest child. I think I broke your boyfriend. He's been asleep for a day and a half after training"

"Pops, you what?" Claude looked up from the glass she was wiping out. "No problem." She said to Jooters with a smile.
"Oniyan. I trained him too hard"
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I didn't think it was possible for a Saiyan to train too hard."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus