Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

He smiled softly as he let her hand go gently "I mean who wouldn't for a women like you" he winked
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda's smile grew at Milo's continued charm. She gave a light, amused shake of her head. "You're too kind, Milo. I appreciate the compliment." She took a sip of her wine, her gaze lingering on him with a hint of playful curiosity. "So, tell me, what’s your story?"

"well I was born in Italy grew up there but I couldn't get no where there s9 I came here to become a chef, what about yours love?" he sat down across from her

Linda took another sip of her wine, considering Milo’s story with genuine interest. She set the glass down and leaned forward slightly, her eyes reflecting a mix of curiosity and warmth. "I grew up in a small town, far from the bustling cities and glamorous lights of the world. My childhood was filled with simple pleasures and a close-knit community. As for my family, they had always been my anchor, and my support drove me to pursue my dreams. After leaving my hometown, I moved to the city with hopes of making a mark in the world. My journey has been one of exploration and self-discovery, filled with both challenges and triumphs. I often find myself reminiscing about my roots with fondness, but I also embraced the new opportunities that have come my way with enthusiasm and an open heart."

"Well good thing you got away to pursue your dreams" he smiled biting his lip gently , he had a italian accent

Linda smiled warmly at Milo’s encouraging words, her eyes reflecting a hint of appreciation. She noticed the slight accent in his voice and found it endearing.

Linda appreciated Milo’s kind sentiment, feeling a touch of relief that her decision to leave her small town had allowed her to chase her dreams. She returned his smile, feeling a sense of connection in their shared understanding of pursuing one’s aspirations. "Yes," she replied softly, "Sometimes taking a leap of faith is the only way to find what you’re truly meant to do. I’m grateful for the opportunities I’ve had so far.”

"I am as well, I mean being here will help me better my everything to be the great chef I want to be" he nodded. He looked into her eyes and smiled shyly

Linda noticed the shy smile that touched Milo’s lips and the earnestness in his eyes. She felt a sense of camaraderie in his ambition and determination. Linda saw the sincerity in Milo’s gaze and couldn’t help but admire his passion for his craft. She offered him an encouraging smile in return. "I have no doubt you’ll achieve that," she said with genuine warmth. "Your dedication is evident, and I’m sure it will lead you to great success. It’s inspiring to meet someone so committed to their dreams.”
Benny (played by starwolf)

*Benny poked his head inside the bar place curiously as he looked right and left before taking a step inside as his stomach began to rumble showing Benny was hungry for a snack for sure*

He smiled "And same for you, I hope you are able to as well"

Linda’s eyes softened with gratitude at Milo’s heartfelt words. She appreciated his support and felt a renewed sense of encouragement from his genuine wish for her success.

As she glanced around the room, her attention was briefly drawn to Benny, who seemed to look hungry. Linda turned her gaze back to Milo with a friendly smile. “Thank you, Milo. I really appreciate your kind words. It looks like he might need your attention,” she said, nodding subtly toward Benny. “Why don’t you go check in with him? I’ll still be here enjoying the pie and wine if you’d like to return and chat some more later.”

"Okay I'll be back" he went over to Benny "Hey! Did you need food? what would you like?"

*Benny blinked his hazel brown eyes a bit surprised to see the person* “um what do you guys offer here…since I’ve never gotten anything here before…” *Benny said swishing his small trex tail*

"we have burgers, fries, salads, mozzarella sticks, pizza, honestly anything your craving really"
Samuel (played by Icysoul)

"Salads, you say?" They say, peering out from behind Benny. "I could use with a salad and some warm herbal tea...." They murmur, walking inside. Their fox mask remained on their face as they peer around. "What a fascinating place...."

*Benny blinked as he thought over the options that were given to him before he decided what he wanted to eat* “a burger sounds good but no lettuce or tomato’s please if that’s ok?” *Benny said awkwardly*

"Of course! Anything to drink?" he tilted his head

*Benny wiggled around his tail thinking about this, honestly he had no clue what to pick as he wasn’t used to eating human stuff* “uh I guess water…I’m sorry I’m not sure how this all works..!” *Benny said panicking a bit*

Milo chuckled "okay" he left then came back later with his food and water and set it down in front of him
Samuel (played by Icysoul)

Samuel looks around, looking amused. "A very nice place indeed. Do they have herbal tea, I wonder...." They muse, keeping their fox mask on.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus