Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Joli D'argent wrote:
Joli had fallen asleep in one of the seat booths.

He was asleep with his head on Joli.
Kumori (played by starwolf)

*Kumori soon nudged the man on the floor a bit more with the edge of his combat boot before he took a look towards the dog but said nothing wondering how this person fell out form where ever he had come from*
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I would appriciate it if you didn't nudge me. Please and thank you." Fake Peppino said on the floor before melting and then reforming back onto his feet. "I fell, trying to clean the ceiling."
He walked into the kitchen to start opening.

*Kurmori got startled when the man melted as he backed away quickly having a grossed out look on his face* “tsk…gross” *Kurmori mumbled annoyed*
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude wiped the bar counter and did her opening duties like rinsing glasses, checking the beer tabs, and preparing the free bar snack bowls. She walked into the kitchen with a jar of olives and a big bag of sunflower seeds. "Yo Unc, sunflower seeds or olives?"

*Kurmori noticed the girl as he soon walked over to her* “is this a family owned bar cause it seems like you and your uncle own this place it’s interesting I guess I’ve never been to a bar before…” *Kurmori said folding his arms*

"Well, some of my family does work here but no, we don't own the bar," Claude said as she poured sunflower seeds into the bowls. "First timer? Welcome to Trixie's. What can I get ya?"
Claude Mayday wrote:
Claude wiped the bar counter and did her opening duties like rinsing glasses, checking the beer tabs, and preparing the free bar snack bowls. She walked into the kitchen with a jar of olives and a big bag of sunflower seeds. "Yo Unc, sunflower seeds or olives?"

"Sunflower seeds. Olives are for the pizza specials tomorrow"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm. I think I sent Olivia to go get some Olives a few days ago, but I'm not sure if she's back yet. Lemme check." Fake Peppino then looks out the window, his face pressed (HARSHLY) onto it.

tv-fake-peppino.gif

(OOC Note: The HUD TV is an example.)

Claude Mayday wrote:
"Well, some of my family does work here but no, we don't own the bar," Claude said as she poured sunflower seeds into the bowls. "First timer? Welcome to Trixie's. What can I get ya?"
“honestly I’m fine with whatever…just not anything that has beer…” *kumori said shaking his head as his wolf ears twitched slightly*

"We got mocktails, juices, and many more." Claude grabbed a menu and handed it to Kumori.
A large explosion can be heard echoing from outside, and if one were to look outside, they would see a large crater with Fumiko climbing out of it, covered in soot, looking rather irritated. Most likely an experiment failed.
He looked at Fumiko and shook his head with a bit of a chuckle.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He was asleep on a couch snoring quietly.
She walks back into the bar, notebook in hand, muttering to herself as she adjusts her work goggles above her head. "Damn it, where did it go wrong? I've tried every gem cut I can think of, and rerun the calculations 3 different times and it yet it still destabilized...."
Chloe Walters (played anonymously)

"Perhaps you could use a stabilizing agent," Chloe suggested, adjusting her glasses with a thoughtful nod.

"Welcome to Trixie's." Claude turned her attention to the two women who entered the bar. "Like always, what I can get ya?"
Chloe Walters (played anonymously)

"I'll take a chicken salad with red wine, please." Chloe said, making the request with a smile.

"One chicken salad!" Claude shouted to the kitchen. She placed a empty stemmed wine glass and placed in front of Chole. "Do you care for age or flavor?", Claude asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus