Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He gave him a smile "I appreciate the compliment. I was wondering where you went for a while"
Dante Martinez (played anonymously)

"Running things and scheming with my partner in crime." Dante looked over to Claude and smiled.
Lura Bläckfisk (played anonymously)

Two black octopus tentacles opened the door to the bar, and soon revealed to belong to Lura.
Lura reeled his octopus tentacles back behind his back, folding them like a bird would fold its' wings.

He walked up to the counter, "I'll take an iced, orange soda." Lura said.
Claude Vuong (played anonymously)

"Coming right up!" With speed and ease, Claude slid a glass of orange soda towards Lura. "Paper umbrella or bendy straw? Maybe both?"
Lura Bläckfisk (played anonymously)

Lura laughed. "Bendy straw.. that's kind of childish.."
He looked around for a moment, then quietly spoke, ".. but yeah, both."
Claude Vuong (played anonymously)

Claude smiled and dropped both them in the drink. The paper umbrella had the pattern of a clown fish.
Ling (played by Jaws)

Ling slapped a poster on the wall. It was red with a boy throwing a punch in the center of the poster. In black and white graffiti letters on the top and bottom of the poster, it read Boxing Club! Train with us today!. She wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand. A pair of red boxing gloves hung from her neck. She then took them off and flung them into the weapons box. The teen skipped up to the bar counter. "Two triple cheeseburgers please!" Ling held out two fingers.
"Welcome to Trixie's. Two triple cheeseburgers coming up. Would you like them deluxe?"
Ling (played by Jaws)

Ling thought for a second and smiled again. "Yes please!" She tapped a rhythm on the counter.
"Coming right up" He vanished into the kitchen and began cooking.
Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Boxing club!? I can fight! I'll go!" He was almost jittery with excitement about the prospect of fighting.
He put a hand on his prospective son-in-law's shoulder "No. Oniyan, this is a different type of fighting. Some of them are nowhere near as strong as you..."
"Duelling? Seriously?" Messinius seems somewhat skeptical of that idea. "I've heard rumours that other Astartes Chapters engage in honour duels with each other. Such a practice seems a bit old-fashioned to me."
Ling (played by Jaws)

"Actually, it's a club at my school!" Ling blurted out. She felt like it was her duty as the club's president. "I started the boxing club as an alternative to sword fighting for those who prefer their fists over a sword."
Messinius stares at the relic auramite power fist that he wears on his right hand. "Hmmm…probably not a good idea for me to join."
"I could do boxing." Nokotan visualizes herself all buff and muscled, laying a JoJo-esque beatdown upon someone.
KDA (played by Jaws)

The rowdy bunch entered Trixie's, looking beaten up with their bruises and clothes a little torn. The only one who seemed to be a good mood was Bennett. "It should be illegal on how difficult oculi can be located." Faruzan protested. The gang tiredly placed their weapons into the box and went to sit at their regular table, the one with the creaky bench.
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Ling wrote:
"Actually, it's a club at my school!" Ling blurted out. She felt like it was her duty as the club's president. "I started the boxing club as an alternative to sword fighting for those who prefer their fists over a sword."

"A berserker class servant such as myself is quite good with fists!" Kiyohime admitted smugly
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Messinius stares at the relic auramite power fist that he wears on his right hand. "Hmmm…probably not a good idea for me to join."

Azumi, in an attempt to be innocent, showed Messinius her new tyranid friend or rather the tyranid she tamed through unknown, but most likely stupid, means. She carried the gaunt in her arms despite obviously being larger and heavier than she was. She was a spirit after all, physical strength was no issue to her kind.

"Say hello, mister Tinkles!" She smiled

Mister Tinkles the Tyranid waved and attempted to form a smile with its jaw.
KDA (played by Jaws)

The table was filled with a feast catered to their liking. Plates and bowls of aromatic meat, stew, and rice were passed around. None of the dishes were spicy for Bennett's poor spice tolerance. A three tiered cake stand was in the middle of the table with each tier filled with small desserts. Next to it was a teapot of bitter tea just to Wanderer's liking. He made sure that was sugar and honey beside it for the others. In between eating, there was chatter about their next adventure, a couple of commissions, the night sky, and training.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus