Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Toji Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

Toji smiles, thanking Claude for the service and paying the bill, before offering her a tip. He then heads over to his wife and kids, sittig down. "How'd you kids find this place?"
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"I found it first then she followed me."
Fumiko is clinging to her mother like a human sized Koala, a silly grin on her face.
Kumori (played by starwolf)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Kumori wrote:
*Kumori nodded his head as he pulled out his ID to show her his age* “here…” *Kumori said looking back at her*

As Charlie mentioned the age of Kumori, Azumi appeared out of a puff of smoke and proceeded to scold Kumori. Remember folks, she does this with everyone younger than her.

"Alcohol is not good for your physical form, young man!" Azumi fretted "Do you not have anything better to do besides drink?! I swear, children these days..."
“no offense but your not my mother and it’s only one drink anyways I don’t drink a lot it’s not that good I just want to chill out” *Kumori said annoyed as he narrowed his eyes*
Mama Zenin (played by Jaws)

Sonomi chuckled and hugged her daughter back. "Isn't it usually the other way around?" She couldn't count how many she saw Fumi literally drag Kai somewhere.
Fumiko nods, remember all the times she dragged Kaiza away to have him be her test for an invention. Now, her biggest project, figuring out how to make the Black Flash process more effiecent than using 5 Amber Cores to power it.
Kumori wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Kumori wrote:
*Kumori nodded his head as he pulled out his ID to show her his age* “here…” *Kumori said looking back at her*

As Charlie mentioned the age of Kumori, Azumi appeared out of a puff of smoke and proceeded to scold Kumori. Remember folks, she does this with everyone younger than her.

"Alcohol is not good for your physical form, young man!" Azumi fretted "Do you not have anything better to do besides drink?! I swear, children these days..."
“no offense but your not my mother and it’s only one drink anyways I don’t drink a lot it’s not that good I just want to chill out” *Kumori said annoyed as he narrowed his eyes*

"You cannot have alcohol in this bar, son. You are being refused service when it comes to alcohol" He said as he finished washing his hands.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"It's cool, Unc. I gave him a virgin one," Claude said as she sliced up limes and lemons in the kitchen. Toji's tip was stuffed inside her pockets, folded and peeking out a bit.
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

Evan sitting in the corner, nibbling on a piece of birthday cake, a crooked party hat on his head.
Joli D'argent (played anonymously)

Joli came back from putting dirty dishes in the sink.
Evan Afton wrote:
Evan sitting in the corner, nibbling on a piece of birthday cake, a crooked party hat on his head.

He came out and sang happy birthday to Evan.

Fumiko Zenin wrote:
Fumiko nods, remember all the times she dragged Kaiza away to have him be her test for an invention. Now, her biggest project, figuring out how to make the Black Flash process more effiecent than using 5 Amber Cores to power it.

Kaiza shuddered in thought of all those tests he did, usually bribed with the promise of snacks. "Anyways, she needs something more powerful like your diamonds, Ma."
Fumiko nods, still clinging to her mother. She is very much a mama's girl, partially due to Toji not being around much for the first half, and then dying nd neeeding to be brought back. He still felt a bit bad about that, but most agression was towards the clan for giving him misinformation about his family's whereabouts.

"Ever wonder about studying about you know what?" Kaiza passed over a Campus notebook to his sister. The cover was stained with pizza grease and had a bunch of stickers on it. The pages were filled with info and drawings of curses ranging from Grade 4 to Special Grade.
Samuel (played by Icysoul)

Samuel watched everyone silently, their fox mask on. They were smiling gently under it, though no one could see.
He decided to sit on the roof and used his limited clairvoyance so he could look at his wife and two children. After a few short minutes, he jumped from the roof and landed and without breaking stride, he went back inside.
He came into the bar. He had a bruise on his cheek. He looked at Claude "your boyfriend hits extremely hard, but sparring him gets the blood flowing. He's beginning to master his Super Saiyan levels. He said he hopes to be able to see and spar these other Saiyan friends of his. Manico and Tensai are their names....."

Claude's face flashed in worry when she saw the bruise on Drael's cheek. "Wh-" Curiosity replaced the worry as Drael quickly explained. "There are more Saiyans? And what is this 'Super Sayian'?" Claude said like an journalist towards gossip.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five was at the counter, wearing a paperboy hat, an oversized parka and a fake (but looked real enough) mustache.

He looked to whoever was working the counter, "A black coffee mixed with whiskey." Five slid some money on the counter.

Claude held out her hand towards Five. "ID first?" With the nice mustache Five had, she assumed he suffered from the classic baby face gene. Then again, she also saw high schoolers look like they've been paying off their hefty mortgage. "Don't worry, it's a new requirement in place."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus