Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Towering over the crowd at the table, he spoke sternly "You are not to bring your own food in here."
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters can be seen holding an ice cream cone. As soon as Drael says that people aren't allowed to bring in their own food, he looks up and quickly grows a sad face.
KDA (played by Jaws)

Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Towering over the crowd at the table, he spoke sternly "You are not to bring your own food in here."

Wanderer instantly wore a scowl on his face and opened his mouth to chew out Drael. "My apologies, mister. We didn't know." Bennett interrupted Wanderer with a understanding smile on his face. "My manners, where are they?" Faruzan apologized. "Sorry for bothering you, sir." Layla sluggishly said. Wanderer bit his tongue and grabbed their backpack. In a whim, all of the food magically returned to the backpack with no signs of spill or leaking from it.
"Place an order with my brother. Your food and drinks are on me."
Joot wrote:
Jooters can be seen holding an ice cream cone. As soon as Drael says that people aren't allowed to bring in their own food, he looks up and quickly grows a sad face.

He winked at Joot letting him know he could keep his cone.
KDA (played by Jaws)

Faruzan nodded and walked up to the bar counter. "I will like a hotpot for me and my friends. Nothing spicy and perhaps a pitcher of water too." The renowned professor twirled her index finger around as she spoke.
"Coming right up. I'll send out some appetizers soon" He slipped back into the kitchen. He sent out some gimbap first.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi, in an attempt to be innocent, showed Messinius her new tyranid friend or rather the tyranid she tamed through unknown, but most likely stupid, means. She carried the gaunt in her arms despite obviously being larger and heavier than she was. She was a spirit after all, physical strength was no issue to her kind.

"Say hello, mister Tinkles!" She smiled

Mister Tinkles the Tyranid waved and attempted to form a smile with its jaw.

"…" Messinius was at a loss for words seeing the kitsune casually carrying a Tyranid Gaunt like a kitten.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Standing beside Brother-Captain Messinius, the son of Sanguinius stared slack-jawed. "I......."
He decided to mess with the Astartes in the bar, so he came out and put a purple collar with rhinestones on it around Mister Tinkles's neck and gave him a few pets.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel busted through the door, he had a panicked look on his face, but was trying to act calm about it, it seemed.

"Does.. anyone know what girls like? Like, very girly girls? I need a gift for my fiancee for a party and I want to get her the right gift." Ciel looked around.

"I tried asking my butler, but he is more sarcastic than he is helpful." Ciel added, glaring a bit.
"Things such as flowers. Candy. Cute stuff like that" He pointed at Azumi

Ciel looked at Azumi, nodding yes, and then looked back at Mathius.
"Do you think she'd like a puppy?" Ciel raised a brow, ".. wait, can I even find a puppy? where in London do they sell puppies.."

"Okay, maybe just a basket filled with flowers, and candy, and maybe some hairbows, she likes those." Ciel said. "Does that sound nice?"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He came in carrying a kitten in his mouth. He placed the fluffy gray kitten at Ciel's feet and sat wagging his tail.
"Well....the cute thing is covered. Let me make you a chocolate creme cheesecake....just sit and cool your heels"

He chuckled remembering his days of courtship. He was glad his days for romance were over due to him being a widower.....at least he BELIEVES himself to be a widower.

Ciel looked down and seen the kitten. "Oh.. oh no.." Ciel's nose twitched, much like a rabbit's.
He then suddenly sneezed into his sleeve. "I'm allergic..to.. cats." He squeaked.

Ciel then glanced over at Mathius, "But a chocolate creme cheesecake does sound really good."
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I couldn't imagine bein' allergic to cats, but then, well, look at me."
Joot (played by Jooters)

aspect_of_the_crucible_wings.gif
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Whoa, now that's cool."
Joot (played by Jooters)

S P I N

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus