Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

MIlo walked in yawning, he looked like he was in a bad mood as he walked past everyone into the kitchen to put his apron on
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude turned her attention to Milo. Strange, she noted. She quickly returned her attention back to her current customer. It wasn't her problem to deal with.
Claude wrote:
Claude's face flashed in worry when she saw the bruise on Drael's cheek. "Wh-" Curiosity replaced the worry as Drael quickly explained. "There are more Saiyans? And what is this 'Super Sayian'?" Claude said like an journalist towards gossip.

"There were more Saiyans. He said he hasn't seen them. Super Saiyan means their hair turns golden and their power spikes significantly. This reminds me: you really aren't bothered that you're taller than Oniyan? I mean it makes sense why he wanted to be with you because Saiyans have an innate preference to be with strong women..."

"Oh? Something happened to them?" She leaned forward even more, ignoring the customer who scooted to the next stool over. When her father mentioned about the height difference between her and Oniyan, she shrugged. "Why I would be bothered? I'm taller than half of the men I see on the sidewalk, Dad." She couldn't believe this was coming from the guy who is 7'9".
Olivia (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Olivia bursts into the bar, holding a very heavy crate of olives. Jesus. Freakin'. Christ. (oh, and not to mention, fake peppino was pancaked by the door because i think a window's next to the door. ouch.) She would then yell in a excited tone.

"I got the olives!"

Screenshot-2024-03-17-1-33-21-PM.png
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"...owie... :("
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Claude wrote:
Claude held out her hand towards Five. "ID first?" With the nice mustache Five had, she assumed he suffered from the classic baby face gene. Then again, she also saw high schoolers look like they've been paying off their hefty mortgage. "Don't worry, it's a new requirement in place."

Five reached into his pocket and pulled out not an ID, but rather a file that referred to him. It showed an old man with a fedora and suit however, but it said Five Hargreeves, and his age was 58. "Don't have an ID, but I've got this." Five stated flatly.

(( I always have no idea what to do with this question because like, idk if Five has an ID, and I feel likes it is a bit ooc to just willing give a person a file of himself, but oh well, RP LOGIC!! >:) ))
Olivia wrote:
Suddenly, Olivia bursts into the bar, holding a very heavy crate of olives. Jesus. Freakin'. Christ. (oh, and not to mention, fake peppino was pancaked by the door because i think a window's next to the door. ouch.) She would then yell in a excited tone.

"I got the olives!"

Charlie quite literally jumps onto her girlfriend, tackling her to the ground hugging her tightly.

Claude took the file and compared the photo on the file to Five standing before her in his ridiculous parka. "Forgot to renew your photo?" She handed him back his file and began brewing a new pot of coffee. Claude returned back to her station and leaned towards Five. In an quiet tone meant only for Five to hear, she said, "Slid in some extra bucks and I'll see what I can do."

Five took the file, putting it away. "You could say that."
He watched the coffee starting to be brewed, before Claude leaned towards him.

Five gave a smile that could only be described as someone that could kill. "I don't get a senior discount, huh?" Five sarcastically asked, being quiet as well.

(( I'd show an example of the smile I'm talking about, but I'm desperately avoiding Season 4 spoilers and refusing to look up UA on anything until I finish it LOL ))

"Senior discount? Not if you want to pay 75 cents for a sippy cup." Claude retorted back with her own sadistic grin. "Now, pay up." She held out her hand towards Five once more.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was unironically drinking a "sippy cup". It was full of fruit juice. Beside her was Ren, who had 2 "sippy cups" of vegetable juice.

"Do I have to?" Ren complained

"'Tis healthy for a young man such as yourself" she smiled at her son.
Olivia wrote:

"I got the olives!"

"Good to see you again, Olivia"
He shut down the kitchen and sat out on the bar. He drummed his fingers on the table. His face seemed to lack any feeling or emotion. He was becoming despondent.
"Mathius......to the temple. Let's go. We'll talk there" he went outside and sprouted his wings and flew off.
He walked out to his starfighter craft and jumped into the cockpit and took off following Drael.

Claude wrote:
"Senior discount? Not if you want to pay 75 cents for a sippy cup." Claude retorted back with her own sadistic grin. "Now, pay up." She held out her hand towards Five once more.

Five stifled another sarcastic retort, and reached into his pocket discreetly, sliding her some extra money. "Here, take it." Five hissed quietly.
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"If there was anyone who'd be getting that kind of discount..."

"Pleasure doing business with ya." Claude took the money and went to prepare Five's order. She quickly added whiskey to the cup of coffee. A mug with 'Today's witty attitude brought to you by coffee' written on it was placed in front of Five. "Usually, people try to pose as something near their age and not decades older," Claude commented.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus