Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

((I should add that Claude thinks that Five suffers from baby face.))
He had returned. "Mathius is gone. Fake Peppino will have to do the cooking for now, until Mathius returns"
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea drank a sip of her wine, "Is this Peppino a good cook?" She asked Drael.
"Indeed he is...in fact, Peppino's pasta is better"
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Laru enters the bar, his face angry and his body no longer seeming to be only a shark, but also a bit more snake-like now.
GUc_S5oXYAAh7ZL.jpg
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ah, aquatic snakes. Admiral Nimitz would be baffled if he saw this."
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Wow."

Laru shot the watchers a tired glare before letting out a sigh.
"Stupid Ace design... Stupid creator decisions...." He mumbled. "I just wanna get a drink and now I have people staring at me wide eyed like they just saw a ghost."

Alethea decided then and there to buy Laru a drink before she offered him a smile, "Hello, I am Alethea. Nice to meet you."

Karlach looks away with embarrassment. "Sorry, I've never seen anything like you before, and I was naturally curious."

Alethea wrote:
Alethea decided then and there to buy Laru a drink before she offered him a smile, "Hello, I am Alethea. Nice to meet you."

Laru snapped out of his thinking and gave Alethea a surprised look. "Oh, thank you very much, ma'am."

Karlach wrote:
Karlach looks away with embarrassment. "Sorry, I've never seen anything like you before, and I was naturally curious."

"Never seen a shark?" He asks, smirking smugly.

She smiled and nodded at Laru, "You are very welcome."

Mine Laru wrote:
"Never seen a shark?" He asks, smirking smugly.

"You got me there. There's a lot of things I haven't seen."

Laru begins drinking, every so often checking his watch as if he's waiting for something.

"Waiting for something?" Alethea asked Laru, wondering what that device was on his wrist as she had never seen a watch before.

"I came here not only to destress from my new form and the fact I am now on Ace Studio, but also to wait as I have a date with my boyfriend coming up shortly."

Alethea smiled and nodded, "Then I hope you enjoy your evening. I shall leave you be so that I will not distract you." She said out of respect for him and his upcoming date.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was busy eating another tofu sandwich as she watched visitors, regulars or otherwise, hang around in the bar. Internally, she wondered when Ren would get a date.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Thinking, Azumi?" Claude was wiping down the bar counter as always. Sometimes, the bar got boring for her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus