Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"He just came in and passed out."
Papupi (played by Jooters)

Papupi remains seated in the bar, yet to receive alcohol. His Ouioui is upside down in his pouch.
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari finally woke up. He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes. "Hey! Where did that kitty go?" Michari looked around.
"Did I pass out?" Michari was confused.
He brought Papupi out a bottle of Miller Lite and removed the cap. He placed it on a coaster in front of Papupi..
Michari Apela wrote:
Michari finally woke up. He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes. "Hey! Where did that kitty go?" Michari looked around.

"Yes. You're awake now. Welcome to Trixie's"
Papupi (played by Jooters)

Papupi sat there, staring into the abyss with its lifeless plushy eyes. Suddenly, the bottle floated in the air and towards its beak and within two seconds it was empty. It then ate the bottle.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He saw it as it happened. He sat in silence for a few seconds after the plushie ate the bottle before howling with laughter.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Michari Apela wrote:

"Yes. You're awake now. Welcome to Trixie's"

Michari rubbed his eyes again and then stood up, straightening his dark blue sweater and his loincloth. "Uh, hi! I'm Michari." He introduced himself quickly.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters reappears in a blue light, peeking into the bar to see if the body is gone. Once he realizes Michari is still alive, he steps in and tries to be inconspicuous.
Jeff (played by Brunchfastfordinner)

Out of nowhere a large furry head with a toothy grin attached to a long neck that go's out into the forest with no body in sight appears out of the window "Hello I'm Jeff! This is Trixie's Bar right?"

Michari noticed Joot and waved happily, but seen Jeff in the window and screamed, very confused and terrified of the creature, before fleeing on all fours, underneath a table.
Victoria and Jessica (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest!" Vickie said to Joot, then smirked, "Kidding."

She looked at Jeff, "Yes it is."

Victoria Blake wrote:
"You're under arrest!" Vickie said to Joot, then smirked, "Kidding."

She looked at Jeff, "Yes it is."
Jeffs big grin somehow gets bigger "Perfect! So who is in charge here?"

"That would be Mathius." She said, "He's not in right now, unfortunately."

Victoria Blake wrote:
"That would be Mathius." She said, "He's not in right now, unfortunately."
"I can wait!"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot screams at the announcement he was under arrest.
"NONONO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL AGAAAAIIIINN!" He shouts between sobs.
Then, he noticed Jeff, striking more fear into him and making him scream again.

She smirked, "I was kidding." She said to Joot.

Joot wrote:
Joot screams at the announcement he was under arrest.
"NONONO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL AGAAAAIIIINN!" He shouts between sobs.
Then, he noticed Jeff, striking more fear into him and making him scream again.
Jeff laughs as he sees Joot scared at him. "Whats wrong? Your acting like this is not normal!"

Once again Vickie addressed Jeff, "I'm Vickie. Its nice to meet you." While keeping a straight face, she continued with a bit of dry humor, "I'd offer to shake your hand, but it doesn't seem you have any."

Victoria Blake wrote:
Once again Vickie addressed Jeff, "I'm Vickie. Its nice to meet you." While keeping a straight face, she continued with a bit of dry humor, "I'd offer to shake your hand, but it doesn't seem you have any."
Jeff opens his mouth an a long tongue comes out and shifts to look like a hand

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus