Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Victoria and Jessica (played anonymously)

She officially ate her own words! She pressed her lips together, but shook the tongue for a hand.
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari cowered underneath the table.
Victoria and Jessica (played anonymously)

Vickie looked at Michari, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari recognized Vickie, and smiled at her, despite being afraid of Jeff at the moment.
Vickie was the one that gave him pizza and orange juice!
"I didn't things could get any weirder than that fox lady domesticating a Tyranid, but here we are."
Jeff (played by Brunchfastfordinner)

Michari Apela wrote:
Michari recognized Vickie, and smiled at her, despite being afraid of Jeff at the moment.
Jeff frowned upset at people being scared of him "Don't worry little one, I wont hurt you! I may look horrifying but I promise I'm good! I haven't ate someone in two million years! Now I'm vegan!"
Jeff wrote:
Victoria Blake wrote:
"That would be Mathius." She said, "He's not in right now, unfortunately."
"I can wait!"

"How may I help you? I was cleaning my cooler"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jeff wrote:
Michari Apela wrote:
Jeff frowned upset at people being scared of him "Don't worry little one, I wont hurt you! I may look horrifying but I promise I'm good! I haven't ate someone in two million years! Now I'm vegan!"

"Two million?! Did you ever meet one of my dads? He's super old!"
Joot wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Michari Apela wrote:

"Two million?! Did you ever meet one of my dads? He's super old!"

"Joot! Hey Joot!" Luke yelled excitedly and ran to him..
Jecka (played by Jaws)

A girl with long blonde hair and brown eyes entered the bar. She wore a white polo shirt and jean shorts with a white belt and sandals. She was busy away on her pink flip phone.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Hi Luke!" Joot said, waving back.
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voítheia anxiously walked inside, he was kind of curious of the place, but clearly was not sure of it. Voítheia had become very cautious over the years.
He froze when he seen people, and didn't know how to react, and took a step back as if contemplating running out of the bar and just forgetting this ever happened.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Victoria Blake wrote:
"I can wait!"

"Are you hiring? I have nowhere to work and Im broke!"

looks at Joot. "I kinda doubt your dads are even close to my age"
Jeff wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Victoria Blake wrote:
"I can wait!"

"Hmmmm......can you shrink down? I need a dish washer"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Victoria Blake wrote:
"I can wait!"

"Hmmmm......can you shrink down? I need a dish washer"
"If I could shrink I wouldn't be like this"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi made some mochi. She ate the mochi. Then, she choked on it. She currently looked like this:

bashame-choking.png

Because she's nice and therefore won't bite, you can perform the Heimlich maneuver on her. Unless you were completely heartless and just watch her, you would help her. Unfortunately, even the most diabolical and malevolent entity would feel a wave of guilt wash over them after seeing her in such a state. Though it was not like she needed oxygen, spirits only require mana for sustenance.
Titus steps over and performs a Heimlich maneuver on Azumi.
He shrugged "well, you can help him with security. Or, would you like to pick up things I order for the bar and deliver them here?"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He ran around whining and yelping in distress at Azumi's plight. Using his front paws, he pushed on Azumi whilst the Astartes was doing the Heimlich thinking he's helping.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Thor the Malinois wrote:
He ran around whining and yelping in distress at Azumi's plight. Using his front paws, he pushed on Azumi whilst the Astartes was doing the Heimlich thinking he's helping.

Thanks to the efforts of both Titus and Thor, Azumi's physical form produced a sound akin to a squeaky toy before coughing out the mochi stuck in her throat.

"Thank you, dear friends!" Azumi smiled "As your reward, I shall bless you both! It is my duty as a divine kitsune to repay those who help me in times of need!"

Whatever blessing she would give, it would certainly be something stupid... or maybe an actual blessing, you never know with her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus