Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Victoria Blake (played anonymously)

The off duty police officer kept an eye on things as she slowly sipped her drink.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Some old dude fishing on a peir, he was very nice, name was Antoino or something?" He'd shrug

(Also the morphin grid is a pretty powerful energy source, Soul, only the worthy can weild it tho)
Victoria Blake (played anonymously)

((And welcome back, Reith. :) ))
(Laughs in knowing nothing about power rangers other than awful fx)
Wish wrote:
"Some old dude fishing on a peir, he was very nice, name was Antoino or something?" He'd shrug

"I see. Which pier exactly?" Messinius was determined to figure out what was really going on here.
Charlie waits for the scan to go through. "Jeez, you ask a lot of questions, don't you soldier boy? Especially after introducing yourself into the conversation with no invite." She seems to have a disdain for him an his organization.

"Somewhere on earth, japan?" He'd again shrug "Its quite alright sister, hes just asking, Wish would smile
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie waits for the scan to go through. "Jeez, you ask a lot of questions, don't you soldier boy? Especially after introducing yourself into the conversation with no invite." She seems to have a disdain for him an his organization.

"Show some respect for his Angels." Messinius answers flatly before turning to head out and find this Antonio person.
"You have yet to give me a reason to give you respect. The constant demanding of said respect makes you even less worthy of mine."
"We're genetically enhanced super soldiers who are revered as Angels of Death crafted by the venerate hand of the Emperor of Mankind. Is that a good enough reason for you?"

"Oh, if it helps that Antonio guy is a human, I wonder where hes going?",He'd ask
Tolmeron wrote:
"We're genetically enhanced super soldiers who are revered as Angels of Death crafted by the venerate hand of the Emperor of Mankind. Is that a good enough reason for you?"

Charlie shrugs. "No not really. You just seem like egotistical man children who get upset when people don't share your viewpoint on your position."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Tolmeron wrote:

Charlie shrugs. "No not really. You just seem like egotistical man children who get upset when people don't share your viewpoint on your position."

"Mind your tongue, child...."
Charlie shrugs. "What are you going to do? Reprimand me? You'd just be further proving my point, Mr "Oh so Scary Angel of Death"
"That's enough. All of you"

It was clear Drael was more aggravated than usual.
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie shrugs. "What are you going to do? Reprimand me? You'd just be further proving my point, Mr "Oh so Scary Angel of Death"

"I think your mother's disappearance and your father's ceremony are connected. I don't have direct evidence.....just a hunch"
Charlie frowns. "I'm not sure. I haven't gotten word from the other Celestials since they informed me of her soul going into a coma for an unknown reason."
Charlie Kothinto wrote:
Charlie frowns. "I'm not sure. I haven't gotten word from the other Celestials since they informed me of her soul going into a coma for an unknown reason."

"As I said, it's just a hunch. Your father will find out"
Cosmo (played anonymously)

Cosmo was cradling Poof in his arms, floating mid-air, as fairy godparents did.

Wish sighs placing a hand on his head, and one on his hip.. "Your all particularly rowdy the moment I arrive.." He'd grumble, "Drael if I may" He'd say, offering to try and settle this now

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus