Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He sniffed Azumi's face a few times before licking her muzzle and wagging his tail.
Jeff (played by Brunchfastfordinner)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He shrugged "well, you can help him with security. Or, would you like to pick up things I order for the bar and deliver them here?"
"I can do that!"
Alethea (played anonymously)

Too late, Alethea saw that Azumi already got help. So, she offered her favorite kitsune a bowl of fried crickets. "I'm glad you're feeling alright, Azumi!"
Jeff wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He shrugged "well, you can help him with security. Or, would you like to pick up things I order for the bar and deliver them here?"
"I can do that!"

"Beautiful. You're hired. I placed an order for some dry goods. You can get them later"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I can do that!"

"Beautiful. You're hired. I placed an order for some dry goods. You can get them later"
Jeff smiles at Mathius "Glad to work here! My last boss disappeared after his bar was investigated for murder so this is a new start!"
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voítheia sat on a booth seat, still too anxious to order anything or try and interact with anyone..
"Murder won't be an issue here since we have a strict 'no fighting' policy here. Welcome aboard"
Voítheia wrote:
Voítheia sat on a booth seat, still too anxious to order anything or try and interact with anyone..

"Welcome back to Trixie's!"
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voítheia nearly jumped out of his own skin, grasping at his chest with a soft gasp, when Mathius spoke to him.
"Uh- uh hello.. thank you.." Voítheia was very soft-spoken, and his voice shook subtly.

Drael Chæzkath wrote:
"Murder won't be an issue here since we have a strict 'no fighting' policy here. Welcome aboard"
"Thanks! Im so excited to finally be able to make money!"
Voítheia wrote:
Voítheia nearly jumped out of his own skin, grasping at his chest with a soft gasp, when Mathius spoke to him.
"Uh- uh hello.. thank you.." Voítheia was very soft-spoken, and his voice shook subtly.

"Order when you're ready..." He smiled and walked away.
"This is why I'm glad money isn't an issue for me..."
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters can be seen in the corner of the bar, playing dress-up with a plush doll of himself.
Peepy (played by Jooters)

This vile song can be heard as Peepy enters the bar.
"What in Guilliman's name is that?!"

Lieutenant Demetrian Titus wrote:
"What in Guilliman's name is that?!"

"what am i not, demetrian?"
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"What in the....? That's more bizarre than Franka."
Peepy wrote:

"How do you know my name?"

Lieutenant Demetrian Titus wrote:
Peepy wrote:

"How do you know my name?"

"peepy knows all."
Titus starts slowly backing away from Peepy, moving himself closer to the weapons box by the door where he placed his bolter pistol and chainsword.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus