Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peepy (played by Jooters)

"can you feel your heart burning? can you feel the struggle within? the fear within me is beyond anything your soul can make. you cannot kill me in a way that matters"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He started chewing on Peepy like a toy.

"ACK- LET GO, MUTT!! PEEPY IS NOT TO BE HANDLED BY PETS OR CHILDREN!!!"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He covered his ears "By the Hand of Sanguinius! What is that torturous noise!"

"peepy"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He continued to chew on and shake Peepy.

peepy suddenly teleported out and on top of donatos' head. it then blew a raspberry at thor.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Demonic soft thing created by the Chaos!" He snarled and threw Peepy violently
Ash (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't want to know." So said Ash, as she entered.
Jeff (played by Brunchfastfordinner)

Jeffs long neck and head stretches through the front door "I have returned with the dry goods ordered and... What is that thing?!" Jeff is staring at Peepy
Aidan and Hal - Fire and Will (played anonymously)

Hal looked at Jeff, "Could be your cousin." He was joking of course.
Jeff wrote:
Jeffs long neck and head stretches through the front door "I have returned with the dry goods ordered and... What is that thing?!" Jeff is staring at Peepy

He started moving the dry goods to the storage room. "Oh, that's Peepy. He's 1% evil, and 99% nonsense" he said with a chuckle. "He has a talent for aggravating Drael and the Astartes that come here...."
Jeff (played by Brunchfastfordinner)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Jeff wrote:

He started moving the dry goods to the storage room. "Oh, that's Peepy. He's 1% evil, and 99% nonsense" he said with a chuckle. "He has a talent for aggravating Drael and the Astartes that come here...."
"Ah okay. Worried he could be a problem but I guess he doesn't seem so bad
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

A tall doctor with big, round glasses with red lens and messy black hair walked in, in his one hand, holding a silver chain attached to something outside.
"I've been informed that something along the lines of... Stardust... could be found here." Dr. Luci spoke in a smooth voice, but it was unsettling.

The chains wavered a bit, and Dr. Luci tugged them roughly, making them clatter and something outside fall softly.

"Does anyone know of such an element?" Dr. Luci smiled uncomfortably wide.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters stops playing with his plush and begins sweating and shaking anxiously.

Dr. Luci tugged roughly on the chains again, revealing that the something attached to them was... Michari. "The energy of this element is very strong, and could be used to expand my mission to bring a better form of power to the cities than electricity." Dr. Luci explained, looking around the room, the creepy grin not fading from his face.

Michari looked directly at Joot with a sad look that said 'I am so sorry...'

Dr. Luci glanced at Michari briefly, and then looked back towards the people in the room. "I could pay quite the large amount for such an element." Dr. Luci added. "In cash."
Joot (played by Jooters)

FWOOSH!

A nearby unlit candle suddenly flared to life. The flame grew from but an ember to a larger ember, then taller, then a foot, then 3, and finally 6. A figure stepped out from the flame clad in deep red robes- an anthropomorphic sphinx cat, his face wrinkled with age and his mouth twisted into a crooked smile.
"How much?" He asked.

Michari flinched and took a step back, which caused Dr. Luci to yank on the chains again. Michari tripped over his own feet and almost fell, stumbling back forward.

Dr. Luci smiled, using his free hand to pull out a large stack of cash. "Around $10,000? For a whole box, if available?" Dr. Luci hummed.

Michari looked down at the floor, staring down at it almost blankly.
Joot (played by Jooters)

The cat rubbed his chin in thought.
"Hmm... very well. My chapel could use more funds for our... plans." He said.
He held a flame in his hands and produced a large stardust shard from it in the same way he arrived.
"Here, consider this a... free sample, of sorts. If you produce the funds, you'll receive all you desire. The church has a surplus because of... unfortunate events."
He spoke the last words with his grin growing.

Dr. Luci smiled even wider, staring at the large stardust shard as if it were the secret to the world itself.
He held the money out, "How soon could you get me an entire box of it?"

Michari spoke up, though very quietly, "Please don't give him anymore of those shards..."

Dr. Luci turned his head, glared, losing the smile before shoving Michari down to his knees with the palm of his hand, still keeping a hold of the stack of money.

Michari fell to his knees with a wince, and tears pricked in his eyes, but did not speak.

Dr. Luci looked back to the sphinx, holding out the money again, the smile reappearing, waiting for the answer.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus