Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Donosiciel wrote:
Dono seemed relieved. "Oh good..." He sighed, putting his free hand on his chest.
He took the bag of two wisdom teeth and put them in the case too. "Thank you for the teeth!"

He left the bar. About an hour later, he came back with a handful of teeth, but it was apparent that they were knocked out of some sort of monster. He put them in the boy's hand "can you relax now?"
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather walked in, her last experience was okay, but she didn't really feel comftorable with the man that was there, she looked around and nodded before she walked in fully and smiled sweetly "hello everyone, my name is heather if you don't remember" she smiled shyly, she sat down at the counter, she was wearing a tight black skirt that went to her knees, and a white blouse top that opened up a little showing a bit of cleavage, and her hair was down with curls. And she wore red lipstick.
Keria (played by Evi_Berry)

she would wave at the girl as she sipped her drink smileing
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda waved at Heather and then took the stage, grabbing a mic and started to sing a sing...

Heather smiled at keria waving back and ordered a beer, then looked up seeing linda wave at her, and she smiled waving back, and watched her take the stage, and when she began to sing, heather closed her eyes listening to her sing, relaxing
"Welcome back, Heather" he said with a smile.

heather looked away from linda and smiled at matthius "hello"
Heather Mitchell wrote:
heather looked away from linda and smiled at matthius "hello"

"Order whenever you're ready..."

"Just a beer will be fine, not really hungry" she smiled shyly
He went behind the bar and poured a glass directly from the tap. He brought it to her and placed the mug beer on a coaster in front of her
Kokomi Ikasumi (played anonymously)

Kokomi Ikasumi sat at a booth with her homework spread out on the table. Each page had doodles of flowers, bows, and bunnies. Occasionally, she would take a sip of her lemonade in a fancy glass. She was in her school uniform; a button-up white shirt, a gray blazer with blue-green stripes on the collar and hem of the sleeves with two buttons on each shoulder, a red tie with a small golden button, and a long, dark green pleated skirt that reached her knees with brown loafers.

Heather smiled sweetly at matthius and nodded "thank you" she took a small sip and looked back over at linda singing

Linda stopped and smiled, not wishing to disturb Kokomi who seemed to be deep in study. Besides, she needed a break. So she sat down to enjoy her lunch.

Heather smiled at linda "you have a very beautiful voice"

Suddenly nervous, she pushed up her glasses and smiled meekly over at Heather, "Thank you! Glad you liked the song."

"yes its a very beautiful song, and a great movie as well, celine dion is a wonder song writer" she nodded as she took a sip of her beer

"That she is." She grinned, she nodded her agreement, "I cried when I saw that movie!"

"Oh same as I, I know people were upset that she let go of jack, but what could she do? He was dead." she nodded

"Oh, I agree!" She grinned, having found a kindred spirit, "Sad that he died, but there was nothing she could do."

"yes everyone else died as well, she was just one of the lucky ones, though I had hoped her ex fiance would've been the one to die" she rolled her eyes

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus