Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Is that a... Golden meteor?
"Pyro, if you go outside and light the outdoor pizza oven for me, there's a free pizza in it for you...."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro, if you go outside and light the outdoor pizza oven for me, there's a free pizza in it for you...."

Pyro makes a muffled noise of excitement, and dashes outside. Once outside, they check out the oven to figure out how to get it going, and then proceed to light it. Pyro then sticks their head back in through the door and gives Mathius a thumbs up. "Mrfer!"
BLAM!!!

The meteor crashes outside the bar.

However...

The meteor is not a meteor, but a very, very, very tall and buff man, seemingly as tall as a semi truck. He had hair scarlet red, his skin sun tanned and scarred, and his golden armor made in the visage of a lion - various curling horns seem to poke out of the gaps within the armor. On his back lie two swords, each the size of cars.
Also, he seems to be giving someone a piggy back ride.
A tall, pale, slender person with long blond hair, falling halfway down their legs despite being braided, and flowing white robes. Their eyes are closed, but they get off the taller man's back and walks towards the bar with grace.
"Good evening." The blond one says. "Pardon my... Dramatic entrance."

Pyro makes a noise of surprise at the sound of the meteor crashing, and spins around, pulling out a flare gun.
The larger of the two instantly pulled out his two swords as Pyro pulled out his gun.
"How dare you threaten Kindly Miquella?!" He shouted, his voice deep and powerful. He looked like he was about to lunge at him and crush him under his blades.
"Calm now, consort eternal." The blond one, seemingly Miquella says. "We are here to further our mission of kindness and love, no? There is no need for violence, brother."
The larger seemed to calm down immediately, putting away both blades.
"Apologies, Miquella." The large one said, his voice full of shame.

Pyro puts down the flare gun, and lets out a long string of mumbling gibberish as they walk away.
"Weapons go in the weapons box. No fighting here"

Pyro tosses the flare gun into the box, along with several other flare guns, several axes, a comically oversized lollipop, an uprooted mailbox, a sledgehammer, an uprooted neon sign, a shotgun, and a homemade flamethrower. "Hrrmhrm huddah?"*

*"Happy now?"
"I'd say I'm too old for this...And I'd be right, but I just got here."
Pyro wrote:
Pyro tosses the flare gun into the box, along with several other flare guns, several axes, a comically oversized lollipop, an uprooted mailbox, a sledgehammer, an uprooted neon sign, a shotgun, and a homemade flamethrower. "Hrrmhrm huddah?"*

*"Happy now?"

"You should know better than anyone else. Anyway, here's your pizza: spicy pepperoni, pepper jack cheese, jalapeños, sausage, and the sauce with some habanero sauce"

He set it in front of Pyro.
HMS Inflexible wrote:
"I'd say I'm too old for this...And I'd be right, but I just got here."

"You get used to it. I actually know a shipboy. His name is Doris Miller. He's a black man. You ever meet him?"
"Considering I was only brought back after they scrapped me in 1903...No, not particularly."
KDA (played by Jaws)

"Make it quick", Scaramouche said in an annoyed tone. He took off his hat briefly to get through the hat and showed off his short hime cut. His weapon, a book, floated in the air at the movement of his hands and fell into the weapons box. Layla sluggishly followed behind Scaramouche and dropped her sword into the weapons box before choosing a cozy booth in the corner. "Come on. Don't we enjoy some rest?" Bennett said whilst his sword missed the box and struck into the floor like a prophecy. "As your senior, I agree!" Faruzan gently placed her bow in the box and joined the rest of the group at the booth. "I'm literally 500."
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Are we comparing ages now? I'm 10,000 years old."
Cosmo (played anonymously)

"I've been alive since the dinosaurs roamed around!" Cosmo suddenly appeared out of nowhere, holding baby Poof in his arms.
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira was about to crack a joke, but thought better of it since Cosmo said something along similar lines as she was thinking so she she said nothing other than, "Hi!" She waved at Cosmo.
"Welcome to Trixie's"

He started a high-pitched baby voice talking to Poof "both of you! Yes, especially you, little man! Aren't you the cutest baby!"
"Hey Akira. Welcome to Trixie's!"
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira bowed to Mathius out of respect, "Thank you, Mathius-san." She said, remembering others who called him that.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus