Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Anyone ready to eat?"
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira nodded, producing a small bag of silver coins, "Yes! Dumplings served with chop sticks, please! And tea to drink."
KDA (played by Jaws)

Kal'tsit wrote:
"Are we comparing ages now? I'm 10,000 years old."

"Butt out of it!" Scaramouche glared at Kal'tsit. He got hit with a rolled up newspaper. "Respect your seniors!" Faruzan scolded before turning her attention towards Kal'tsit. "My apologies for my junior's behavior. He is very unpleasant most of the time," she said.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Believe me. I'm used to it, it doesn't bother me."
KDA (played by Jaws)

"Come and sit with us, miss." The bench Bennett was sitting on with Scaramouche was dipping at his end. However, a small amount of anemo from Scaramouche kept up the bench a bit. Layla's head rested on the table as the tired scholar took a light snooze. "Yes, come and join us for some dinner. Would you like sit in the booth or the bench?"
Cosmo (played anonymously)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira was about to crack a joke, but thought better of it since Cosmo said something along similar lines as she was thinking so she she said nothing other than, "Hi!" She waved at Cosmo.

Cosmo smiled and waved, moving Poof to his one arm.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Welcome to Trixie's"
He started a high-pitched baby voice talking to Poof "both of you! Yes, especially you, little man! Aren't you the cutest baby!"

Poof squealed in joy at the attention, waving his tiny hands at Mathius, flapping his small fairy wings.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"You should know better than anyone else. Anyway, here's your pizza: spicy pepperoni, pepper jack cheese, jalapeños, sausage, and the sauce with some habanero sauce"

He set it in front of Pyro.

Pyro stares at the pizza for a bit, then a hissing sound indicating a release of pressure can be heard coming from their gas mask. The mask then splits in half vertically, revealing a vertical mouth filled with pointy teeth. Pyro proceeds to use this mouth to eat the pizza that is in front of them. Once they have finished, the mouth closes, returning their face to normal. Pyro then makes a thumbs up gesture towards Mathius. "Fink fhu."
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

KDA wrote:
"Come and sit with us, miss." The bench Bennett was sitting on with Scaramouche was dipping at his end. However, a small amount of anemo from Scaramouche kept up the bench a bit. Layla's head rested on the table as the tired scholar took a light snooze. "Yes, come and join us for some dinner. Would you like sit in the booth or the bench?"

"I'm alright. Thank you for the offer, but I have my own company coming."
KDA (played by Jaws)

Faruzan smiled and gently woke up Layla to get her order. "It is decided that Hat Guy will go order for us," Faruzan said with glee despite Scaramouche's sigh of protest. "Fine! And don't call me Hat Guy." His hat was added to the famed weapons box as merely a joke. Scaramouche stood and walked over to the counter. "What do you have here?"
Cosmo wrote:
Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira was about to crack a joke, but thought better of it since Cosmo said something along similar lines as she was thinking so she she said nothing other than, "Hi!" She waved at Cosmo.

Cosmo smiled and waved, moving Poof to his one arm.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Welcome to Trixie's"
He started a high-pitched baby voice talking to Poof "both of you! Yes, especially you, little man! Aren't you the cutest baby!"

Poof squealed in joy at the attention, waving his tiny hands at Mathius, flapping his small fairy wings.

"Aren't you the cutest little guy?"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Aren't you the cutest little guy?"

Poof giggled and made his magic rattle appear out of nowhere, and shook it, it making noises.

Cosmo smiled brightly, "Isn't he? The mood swings and weird cravings was totally worth it for this little guy." Cosmo patted Poof's head. "Though, I might have to pass on granting wishes if another kid wishes for a fairy baby." Cosmo laughed.

"Speaking of cravings though.." Cosmo waved his wand and made a taco appear. He grabbed it and started eating on it. "Taco!" Cosmo said, munching on the taco shell. "Oh! I meant to ask, the, uhhhh, weapons box thing you have by the front door. Does that count wands or no? We can make weapons appear with wands, but it's optional." Cosmo asked, "Us fairies are very abiding when it comes to rules, specifically Da Rules, buuuut other rules too." Cosmo added, before taking another bite out of his taco.
"Jorgun Von Strangle isn't around, and even if he was, he'd have to obey me, so go ahead and hold onto your wands"

He looked at Poof and cooed "and you hold onto your rattle!" He turned his attention to Cosmo "may I hold this little guy? The last baby I held was my daughter"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Von Strangle? Whoever that guy is, he definitely goes up the list of killa names," Claude said as she scribbled down on a small recipe paper.
"One can't exactly choose their own name. Unless they change it, yes?"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"People can always go by fake names," Claude said as she put the receipt paper down. "Plus, it isn't everyday you come across the coolest names."
"I suppose not." I apparently just wasn't supposed to have a cool name like Indomitable or Dreadnought

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Jorgun Von Strangle isn't around, and even if he was, he'd have to obey me, so go ahead and hold onto your wands"

He looked at Poof and cooed "and you hold onto your rattle!" He turned his attention to Cosmo "may I hold this little guy? The last baby I held was my daughter"

Cosmo nodded in acknowledgement to the wands thing.

"Sure, you can hold Poof for a bit!" Cosmo carefully handed Poof over, who was fluttering his tiny wings, giggling again.

Claude wrote:
"Von Strangle? Whoever that guy is, he definitely goes up the list of killa names," Claude said as she scribbled down on a small recipe paper.

"Jorgen Von Strangle, he is the Enforcer of Da Rules and Head of all Fairies. Oh and my distant cousin!" Cosmo explained to Claude.
He carefully held Poof and smiled. He cooed at Poof as he gently bounced Poof in his arms.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He carefully held Poof and smiled. He cooed at Poof as he gently bounced Poof in his arms.

Poof laughed and squealed as he was gently bounced in Mathius' arms.

Cosmo watched Poof with a warm smile on his face, as a proud father would.
Mathius gently tickled Poof.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus