Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Ah. I saw Roadbuster and Topspin a few days ago..."
"Oh cool." Nightshade relaxes on a bar stool, taking in the scene around them. "It's a shame they didn't drop by Witwicky, as we could've used some more bot-power to take on Starscream."
"How'd that turn out?"
Princes in the Tower (played anonymously)

A white butterfly fluttered gently into the bar.
Shortly after, a young boy with curly blonde hair and a black, early renaissance outfit, chased after it.

And then shortly after that, a older boy with the same outfit and hair ran in, "Slow down!" He sighed.

They seemed to be brothers.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"How'd that turn out?"

"We managed to stop him, but it wasn't easy."
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

"I would have helped. I just don't know how to get there."
"That makes sense." Nightshade thinks for a moment, then they get an idea. "You can always come by and visit if you want. Just don't cause too many explosions."
Clownie (played by Jaws)

Pom pom! Pom pom! Clownie walked across to the bar counter and attempted to climb up the stool. Their attempt was unsuccessful because they then fell down on the floor. Clownie however tried to climb the stool with an determined look on their face.
Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He picked the cat up and put it on the barstool. Piano mewed at Clownie. "Yes, Piano. She's a cat"
Princes in the Tower wrote:
A white butterfly fluttered gently into the bar.
Shortly after, a young boy with curly blonde hair and a black, early renaissance outfit, chased after it.

And then shortly after that, a older boy with the same outfit and hair ran in, "Slow down!" He sighed.

They seemed to be brothers.

"Welcome to Trixie's, boys"
Topspin wrote:
"I would have helped. I just don't know how to get there."

"We cannae let him live if we see 'im again"
Clownie (played by Jaws)

Oniyan wrote:
He picked the cat up and put it on the barstool. Piano mewed at Clownie. "Yes, Piano. She's a cat"

Clownie let out a meow to say thanks. The clownie cat then waved over the nearest staff member. They had dug out a ladybug made out of a soda cap from their pocket.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi entered the bar wearing a witch hat and a purple and green kimono. It seemed she was too excited for the coming of Halloween. She also wielded a giant palette and paint brush for... reasons?

"Indeed I am, Mr. Narrator!" Azumi squealed in glee.

She pranced around the bar, throwing candy wherever she wanted to.

gl-1447267-1728474022.jpg
"No Halloween zoomies, or is it too early?"
Clownie (played by Jaws)

Clownie caught one of the candies and smiled. They mewed to say thanks to Azumi before opening the candy wrapper.
Roadbuster wrote:
"We cannae let him live if we see 'im again"

"If we see him. Starscream's current status is unknown. He disappeared after the destruction of the Emberstone."

Clownie wrote:
Clownie caught one of the candies and smiled. They mewed to say thanks to Azumi before opening the candy wrapper.

"Hey clown-cat, can I pet you? My girlfriend would like you...."
Clownie (played by Jaws)

Clownie popped the candy into their mouth and stashed the wrapper into a pocket. They looked up at the man with gravity defying hair asking to pet them. Clownie nodded their head and took off their hat.
Miquella -AU- (played anonymously)

Miquella was dramatically sprawled out on a booth seat, his hair flowing across the seat as if blonde waterfalls.
He seemed content for the most part.

Clownie wrote:
Clownie popped the candy into their mouth and stashed the wrapper into a pocket. They looked up at the man with gravity defying hair asking to pet them. Clownie nodded their head and took off their hat.

He smiled and started gently petting the clown-cat. He gave a smile and started scratching under the cat's chin and behind the cat's ears. His kitten Piano looked at the cat curiously.

"Mew?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus