Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Cosmo (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mathius gently tickled Poof.

Poof giggled and waved his magic rattle, and suddenly, a box of fresh donuts appeared out of nowhere and landed on the floor nearby.

Cosmo grabbed the box, opened it and decided to have a donut. "Mmm!"
He laughed softly at Poof "that was great, little one! I would put you in Mt papoose, but I don't want Azumi to get sad, so I'll just hold you"
"Nroh!" Nokotan crashes through the door, her antlers tearing massive gouges in the door frame.
Victoria Blake (played anonymously)

Vickie sighed at the damage to the door and took it upon herself to get some wood and then used her power ring to repair the damage with the real wood she had gathered.
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, that, uh...That happened."
"Sorry about that. I sometimes forget that I have trouble fitting through doors with these things." Nokotan grabs her antlers and lifts off the top of her head like it's a lid, and retrieves a piece of paper and a pen from inside her head, whereupon she writes herself a reminder to not break any more doors.

Vickie nodded, "Its alright." She said, finishing up the repairs, She made a mental note to pay for the bill so Mathius does not have to.
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

"So many people, so little time, and it smell like food!"

He barely opened the door and the whole scene was already pleasing to the dwarf.

And he started to smile big,

"Is anyone holding a music show in here? Oh wait, first, a meal, a drink and please.. Don’t you dare throwing me out."
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Welcome to Trixie's." Claude chose to put away her eyepatch for now so her cybernetic eye was showing.

"Hey, that’s a pretty nice place, it started raining outside and i forgot my flute.. But it’s alright, i can carve another."

He said as he took a chair immediately,

"It’s not a problem, especially for a skilled musician, such as me.. What is served in this place? I’m starving."

Vickie looked at Peewit, "I recommend the spaghetti, its delicious and the apple pie since its homemade."

Claude didn't notice the rain until now. "It truly is expect for dead hours and the occasional fight," she said. She then grinned and added, "Anything to your imagination. My uncle Mathuis, the cook here, does often post the specials for today."

With that, Vickie looked at Claude and noticed her cybernetic eye but made no comment on it, "I'll take lentil stew, two slices of whole wheat bread and beer to drink."

"Spaghetti? Oh, why not? And i’ll take.. Hmmmm.. Huh, what meat do you have in this place?"

He then looked outside, it still raining,

"Just in time, i rushed here quickly, i swear, it was sunny, and then, i started to sing.. It’s unfair for us, but fair for the plants, i bet it was dry around here."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Noko Shikanoko wrote:
"Sorry about that. I sometimes forget that I have trouble fitting through doors with these things." Nokotan grabs her antlers and lifts off the top of her head like it's a lid, and retrieves a piece of paper and a pen from inside her head, whereupon she writes herself a reminder to not break any more doors.

Azumi smiled like a little gremlin. She has found the infamous deer girl. It would seem the deer girl's delinquent friend and her obsessive sister were not present. So, she scuttled her way to Noko before looking blankly and innocently at her. If this was the fox spirit's method of communicating her gremlin tendencies, then no one except her son would realize it.

She sang while doing the caramelldansen dance... thing?

"Shikanoko nokonoko koshi tantan
Shikanoko nokonoko koshi tantan

Shikanoko tokotoko arawaru nokonoko
Tsuno tsuno pyoko pyoko mitame wa onya no ko?
Chikagoro uwasa no nakanaka kiwamono
Otenami ikahodo henachoko?

Sugoku mukashi kara japan ni seisoku
Shika senbei nara mugen ni kudasai!
Tonakai wa nakama kamoshika wa ushika
Demo demo matomete guuteimoku

Nun no suteppu de odorou
Yo ga akeru made

Nando datte hansuu shite nu nu nun
Yosoku fukanou shika iro deizu
Abangyarudo de oorai kaosu mashi mashi

Itsu no ma ni kuse ni natte nu nu nun
Hacha de mecha na shika iro deizu
Hatenkou bacchi Come on!
Nandemo ari ruuru nante nashi

Kimi no egao de genki mantan
Moshikashite unmei no ma, ma, My Deer!?
Kokoro no dokoka de koshi tantan
Kimi to nara itsu made mo

Shikanoko nokonoko koshi tantan!"

A pint glass full of beer landed right in front of Veronica with some of the foam spilling. She also gave Veronica some silverware rolled up in a paper napkin. "Meat? I'm unsure but we got a huge variety in the fridge," Claude responsed to Peewit's question about the meat. The question wasn't unusual since she worked at places before where a common question was about the daily catch. After a bit, the lentil stew and two slices of whole wheat bread came and was placed in front of Veronica. "Eat up."

"A huge variety? Like.. chicken? I like that, but not rabbits, i can’t eat that, it’s friendly."

He said with a little smile,

"What can i order? What’s so good here?"
"How would you like to try my fish teriyaki noodles?"

"Heh? Teki-what-now? What’s that?"

That caught him by surprise,

"Noodles, that sounds funny, i never heard of it before, noo-dles, hehe, i want to try it, whatever it is, i’m tempted!"
"It comes from a place called Earth. There are alot of different cuisines there. Would you like chicken or fish with your noodles?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus