Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She moved faster and faster and spun and twirled before she suddenly did the closing act. "Learning how to control the wind, or any element, is a lot like dancing. You have to feel the music and go with the flow. And as you said, have a love for it."

He stopped playing his flute as she stopped dancing.

"Music is universal, it create a bridge and we are on it, it connect us all. Regardless of who we are.

When i was younger, it was a method of communication, with birds, in particular.

Sometimes, i can do more with music, but i musn’t overdo it."
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira bowed in respect to him, "You are very wise, Peewit. "

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira bowed in respect to him, "You are very wise, Peewit. "

"Yet, i was always treated like a child, it’s hard to be respected.. Until i fight, i’m pretty agile."

He lifted his flute.

"I do not remember much about my life, so i’m creating new memories, my friends, king.. And so on."

"New memories create new opportunities, Peewit-san." She said, giving her own sage advice.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"New memories create new opportunities, Peewit-san." She said, giving her own sage advice.

"It’s beatifully said, Akira-san"

He said and he looked away.

"I’m not sure where i trully am from, but i love the kingdom i’m living in, and.. I get to see a lot of places already. Including this tavern, i didn’t see a name on it, but i was kind of starving."

"It is called Trixie's Bar." She said, "I heard the original owner has long since moved on, but Mathius-san does a wonderful job." She was now curious, "Are you wanting to find out about your past?"

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"It is called Trixie's Bar." She said, "I heard the original owner has long since moved on, but Mathius-san does a wonderful job." She was now curious, "Are you wanting to find out about your past?"

"Yes, but, am i ready for that? I think i am."

He searched in his satchel and found a leaf.

"Apparently, this leaf isn’t from around, nobody know, so i’m looking and trying to find the place i was born in. I can improve my other spell, it allow me read the hidden messages on old things, stones in particular."

Akira smiled softly, tilting her head as she looked at the leaf, "If you need help, just ask."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira smiled softly, tilting her head as she looked at the leaf, "If you need help, just ask."

"Alright, can you help me? Please, i’ll do anything."

He looked up at her.

"I promise it."

Her eyes suddenly turned to flame as fireballs erupt in her hands, "I want your soul!" She laughed and lets it all die down, "Kidding." She then nodded, "Then we shall go on a grand adventure as we unravel the mystery of your past!"

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Her eyes suddenly turned to flame as fireballs erupt in her hands, "I want your soul!" She laughed and lets it all die down, "Kidding." She then nodded, "Then we shall go on a grand adventure as we unravel the mystery of your past!"

He laughed and shook his head.

"You are so silly, thank you so much, throught questions or clues, i will find out about who i am, even if i like who i am now."

"That's the spirit!" She then stopped, "Um, what if you don't like the answers?"

Akira Hoshi wrote:
"That's the spirit!" She then stopped, "Um, what if you don't like the answers?"

"I need to know, even if i don’t like it."

He said honestly to her.

"That’ll be a grand quest to me."

She dared to place a hand upon his shoulder, "That takes a lot of bravery, Peewit-san, and I shall help any way I can."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She dared to place a hand upon his shoulder, "That takes a lot of bravery, Peewit-san, and I shall help any way I can."

He blushed a little and nodded.

"I am brave, always, and i want to help too, what’s your dream?"

He thought for a moment, "Hmm, that is a good question." She said.

"My dream is to one day go back home when I am filled with more wisdom and to bring balance to the world." A tall task.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
He thought for a moment, "Hmm, that is a good question." She said.

"My dream is to one day go back home when I am filled with more wisdom and to bring balance to the world." A tall task.

"I just need to kick those elders, and you can do it, i will attract them to me."

He chuckled.

"With my height, i can hide more easily."

Akira laughed and nodded, "Someday, my friend. But for now, it is too soon."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira laughed and nodded, "Someday, my friend. But for now, it is too soon."

"And my disguises are perfect, kick, hide, disguise, i’ll do that."

Then he nodded,

"Yeah, too soon.. How can i thank you? I feel so grateful."

"You can thank me by playing more music!" She giggled. And if he did, she would dance to it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus