Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Ronal wrote:
Peewit wrote:
"Ah? I understand, and i know a tribe of blue creatures, they are way smaller than us, they don’t live around humans too, but they help us and we help them."

He titled his head.

"Your own practices for music? How come?"

"It's complicated."

"Complicated? It’s not an excuse, huh? How is it complicated?"
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"It's complicated." The tone of her voice indicated that Ronal clearly didn't wish to elaborate further, as the whole nature of the songcord is very personal for the Na'vi.

Ronal wrote:
"It's complicated." The tone of her voice indicated that Ronal clearly didn't wish to elaborate further, as the whole nature of the songcord is very personal for the Na'vi.

"I heard you the first time, alright, fine! It’s not like i wanted to know, tsk!"

He sounded frustrated, but he was sad in reality, as he cleaned a glass, he looked at her.

"Are you ready to order something?"

"No thanks." Ronal takes a seat at a nearby table.

Ronal wrote:
"No thanks." Ronal takes a seat at a nearby table.

"If i have done something, then say so."

He said sourly and turning his back, but he clumsily dropped the glass, he tried to catch it and it fell on the floor, it didn’t break, he took it and cleaned it again, humming for keeping himself calm.

"You haven't."

"You need to elaborate, dame blue creature."

He almost dropped the glass again, he made it floating away and sighed.

"Now if you excuse me."

He went outside, the rain was still falling, he tried the sun-powder he mentioned, but he sneezed, so he returned in the tavern.

"Who is controlling the rain here?!?"
"I've no idea who controls the weather around here. Also, don't worry about Ronal, she can be a bit aloof at times."

Jadzia Dax wrote:
"I've no idea who controls the weather around here. Also, don't worry about Ronal, she can be a bit aloof at times."

"She’s weird, i get it."

He said in a sour tone.

"I guess being a musician isn’t for everyone.. It’s for m-"

Then he rushed outside, he soon returned with a nest and two adults birds.

"You can dry yourself there, good thing i saw your little home, but those branchs.." he heard a chirp, "you’re welcome, always here to help the ones who need it."
Peewit wrote:
Ronal wrote:

"I heard you the first time, alright, fine! It’s not like i wanted to know, tsk!"

He sounded frustrated, but he was sad in reality, as he cleaned a glass, he looked at her.

"Don't take Ronal personally....."

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Peewit wrote:
Ronal wrote:

"Don't take Ronal personally....."

"I’m working, greenie, temporary, but i’m working!"

He then rolled his eyes and sighed.

"It’s worse than my other job, somehow."

He muttered to himself and went back at those glasses, he kept cleaning and drying more.
"If you have any deer crackers, I'll take those."

Noko Shikanoko wrote:
"If you have any deer crackers, I'll take those."

"Of c-"

Deer crackers? That’s weird, but he nodded.

"What does those crackers look like?"
"Like these." Nokotan grabs one of her antlers and opens her head up like it's a lid. She then rummages around inside her head and produces some deer crackers. shikasenbei.jpg
"Wait a minute." She then realizes that she has deer crackers in her hands now, and starts monching on them.

Noko Shikanoko wrote:
"Like these." Nokotan grabs one of her antlers and opens her head up like it's a lid. She then rummages around inside her head and produces some deer crackers. shikasenbei.jpg

He get horrified when she did that, almost fainting, but he pulled himself together and took the crackers.

"Well.. Alright, then."

He headed to the kitchen, he returned to her, holding a box.

"Those were the only that looked like yours, do you want the entire box or some?"
"Yes please." Nokotan takes the entire box and starts shovelling deer crackers into her mouth like it's the feed hopper for a wood chipper.

Noko Shikanoko wrote:
"Yes please." Nokotan takes the entire box and starts shovelling deer crackers into her mouth like it's the feed hopper for a wood chipper.

He blinked, someone else does have a good appetite here, but he realized something.

"You are a person, right? You are eating something for the wild deers, i’m not judging, i’m just curious."
"I'm half-girl and half-deer, which makes me the most powerful deer in the world… more or less."

Noko Shikanoko wrote:
"I'm half-girl and half-deer, which makes me the most powerful deer in the world… more or less."

"It’s rare, or, i never seen any like you before, i’m sure dwarves aren’t common either, huh?"

He took a glass in his hand.

"I can do magic, can you too?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus