Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Hmmm…dunno." *deer cracker monching intensifies*
Shellingford (played by Jooters)

The door swings open and in steps a golden retriever boy dressed as a detective. He looks through a magnifying glass towards the floor while blowing bubbles through a pipe.
"Let's see... He must have gone through here..." He mumbles under his breath. "That criminal will be caught if it's the last thing I do!"
Then, he bumps into a table, letting out a small "UMPH-" and making a glass fall to the floor, shattering.
"OH SHOOT-" He shouts as he leaps to pick up the shards. "I'M SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY!"
Skara (played anonymously)

Skara snorts as she lost her drink thanks to the golden retriever detective, "Now that's what I call using your head!" She smirked.

After cleaning up the broken glass and cleaning his hands with a handkerchief, he stands up.
"Uhm- Has anyone happened to see a hyena?" He asks. "About 6 feet tall, wearing skin tight leather clothing? His name is Patches, and I've been investigating him for weeks!"

"I have not." Skara said, answering the Detective's question, "Why are you looking this hyena named Patches?"

"He's a criminal!" He exclaims. "Several accounts of thievery, murder, grave robbing, timeline disruption, messing up lore, and escaping prison! It is my job to find him and bring this villain to justice!"

"Sounds like a worthy cause." She nodded in respect, "If I see him, I shall make it known to you."

"Thank you, ma'am!" He exclaims. "Please call the VDA- Votokyo Detective Agency, if you find anything! I will continue searching this bar, meanwhile."
Shellingford goes back to searching the bar, looking through his magnifying glass towards the ground.
A tall hyena then walks in, wearing round, onion like armor.

"YOU!" Shellingford exclaims, running up to the hyena. "Hello! I am looking for a hyena by the name of Patches! Would you- Wait..."
Shellingford examines the hyena's face. "Would your name happen to be... Patches?"
"Patches?" The yeen asks. "No sir! My name is Lapp! You must be mistaken, for my handsome mug would never belong to another!"

"Oh!" Shellingford says. "Apologies, sir! If you happen to find this Patches, please notify the VDA- Votokyo Detective Agency, immediately! We have been looking for this guy for weeks!"
"Will do!" The hyena says. "Oh! I actually think I saw someone by that name down the road, really! You should really go check that out! He might get away!"

"REALLY?!" Shellingford exclaims. "Thank you, Lapp! I will catch this villain if it's the last thing I do!"
Shellingford rushes out of the bar at high speeds, tail wagging in excitement to finally catch this man!
"Dumb dog..." Patches mumbled before squatting on the ground.
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

"We got more customers now, it means less time to prepare a show."

He said as he saw the two new beings in here.

"One is a dog, and the other too.."

Hyenas aren’t common from where he live, he assume that it is a dog too.

"Who is ordering what?"

"Yes," She huffed, "Forget the Orc."

Skara wrote:
"Yes," She huffed, "Forget the Orc."

"Hey! I’m not a-"

He interrupted himself and blinked.

"..Orc.."

He realized what he said but kept his calm still.

"Well, say what you want too."

Skara nodded, "When the Dragonborn comes. Do you know that one?" She asked.

Skara wrote:
Skara nodded, "When the Dragonborn comes. Do you know that one?" She asked.

"Dragonborn? No, no i do not."

He bring her a beer in a mug, regardless.

"None of my stories have a dragonborn in it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus