Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lord Blackadder wrote:
"Well, be less protective and more working, we paid you for this."

Althought he barely entered the.. Bar? Tavern?

The lord of who-knows-where made his entrance and sit by the counter.

"Serve me a beer, and focus on your business, do not disappoint me."

He spoke as if he was in a hurry, but whatever it is, he refuse to see anyone minding his business.

" not with that attitude..."
Lord Blackadder (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Lord Blackadder wrote:
"Well, be less protective and more working, we paid you for this."

Althought he barely entered the.. Bar? Tavern?

The lord of who-knows-where made his entrance and sit by the counter.

"Serve me a beer, and focus on your business, do not disappoint me."

He spoke as if he was in a hurry, but whatever it is, he refuse to see anyone minding his business.

" not with that attitude..."

"If you do not want to work, close your business, do you want to keep it or not?"

He wasn’t looking at him either, those commoners seems to be a 'little' annoying to him.
" I just refuse to serve you. You may leave"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

A pint of beer slid over to Lord Blackadder. She then returned back to chatting with a random customer.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
" I just refuse to serve you. You may leave"

"This is not your bar, you cannot decide that, not from a common man such as yourself, do you want to keep it or not? You seems unprepared for a such job."

He had a little smirk, but he was serious, uncaring, yes, but he refused to.

Claude Mayday wrote:
A pint of beer slid over to Lord Blackadder. She then returned back to chatting with a random customer.

"Tsk, was it that difficult? Too much barkings for nothing."

He drink the pint, but he looked disappointed here.

"Even that beer is missing something, who is preparing it?"
IJN Yamato (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"History lives on, son." Yamato raised a brow, not pressing into the matter, but who cares, she's basically a foxgirl warship, just about as Japanese as it gets, really.

"Fools who do not respect history are doomed to repeat the same crap than their ancestors."

He put something in his beer and drink it again, but..

"It’s still not better, how is that possible..?"

He looked puzzled, usually, he could improve the taste, but not here, is that place cursed?
Lord Blackadder wrote:
Claude Mayday wrote:

He took the beer away before lifting the lord from his stool and throwing him out the door.
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It's "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it", but, whatever floats your boat." It's comedy, right there.

Drael Chizkith wrote:
Lord Blackadder wrote:
Claude Mayday wrote:

He took the beer away before lifting the lord from his stool and throwing him out the door.

For mysterious reasons, he was still inside.

"I can wipe this whole place out if you wish, after all, both men are acting like children.. Close the place down, it’ll be easier.

Leave it to a monkey instead."

"All things considered, I would say you don't have the authority to have a place like this closed, much less wipe it out."

"I refuse to blame myself for revealing my bad side, and for who bother my servants, entertainers without a single apologies, stepping in my property would be solved by only way, one justice.

Death."

He said as he was walking away, he didn’t paid for his drink, his rather immense army waited for an opportunity to attack the place,

The lord stopped them.

"Even a monkey would manage it better, i’m not saluting, i’m not saying goodbye, i say.. Good luck."

They all walked away, who knows in which traps the owners and customers have been thrown in?
A smile of excitement crossed his face as he reached within the weapons box and retrieved his giant blade Armageddon's Call. He then went back to his snarling demeanor. It was clear he was unphased and he returned to his seat.
Mathiys merely hid a smile behind his hand. This rude and petulant man had overestimated his strength.

Yamato had her Type 94 naval guns...not quite out, but ready to be deployed at a moments notice. Because who doesn't like the 18.1 inch guns?

(Back from a rush hour at work lol.)
Claude was too busy with chatting to focus on the scene. "What did that guy want?" She asked after she was finished with her chat.
"That foolish man only came here to be pompous and rude, so I kicked him out for a day."

"Oh." Claude nodded then started to wipe out glasses. "Want anything to drink, Pops?"
"I could use something strong. Quadruple shot of espresso, please"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus