Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nokotan is inhaling a mountain of deer crackers like that one gif of Patrick Star inhaling Krabby Patties.
He watched the girl with antlers inhaling the crackers. He seemed shocked and amazed at the same time.
After finishing her meal, Nokotan stretched. "Nroh!" She jumped upwards embedding herself in the ceiling with her antlers.
Linda Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda smiled and slowly ate the tastiest looking ice cream right in front of Noko.
He looked up at Noko and folded his arms in astonishment and amusement. And just let out a simple "hmmmmm"
He would look at Noko and would look directly at the camera as if breaking the fourth wall saying "do you see what I put up with?"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Did you know that I was married twice?" She said to a random customer who responded with a drunkly shrug. Claude then laughed then continued wiping out glasses.
"Seeweeuswy?"

Claude turned to look at Fumizuki. "What ya need?"
Fumizuki shrugs. "Just here to hang out with you, big sister."
Claude Mayday wrote:
"Did you know that I was married twice?" She said to a random customer who responded with a drunkly shrug. Claude then laughed then continued wiping out glasses.

"Don't get any bright ideas about my daughter either. She's got someone, and he's a good boy" he said sternly to the customer
"For crying out loud, Drael......between you and Soki, I can't tell who the bigger grouch is. We'll if we're basing it off of size, you win."

"Wanna see a trick?" Claude asked Fumizuki with a cheeky grin before grabbing a bag of snaps.
Jiji (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

A curious black cat went in the supposed bar,
He moved to the counter, jumped on it and blinked.

"Can i have some biscuits, please?"

He sit politely on it.

"And, also, do not speak to me the weird way, it’s odd.."
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"A magic trick?" He said tilting his head. Piano mewed at Fumizuki before climbing up on her and curling up comfortably.
"Sounds like fun." Fumizuki said as she petted Piano.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He sniffed the kitten in Fumizuki's lap and then sat in front of them wagging his tail. He would then climb up and rest his head on the kitten.
Jiji (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

"Hm, right, i guess it’s not really the-"

He interrupted himself to stretch immediately.

"Right place? I might try elsewhere."

He cleaned himself first for a little while.
Linda Danvers wrote:
Linda smiled and slowly ate the tastiest looking ice cream right in front of Noko.

One of Nokotan's antler prongs detaches from the ceiling and extends out like it's a tendril, and grabs the ice cream. Nokotan then nomfs the entire ice cream cone adorably, before her antlers return to normal. She then somersaults through the air, landing antlers first on the ground. Nokotan then starts spinning, her antlers acting like drills as she tunnels into the floor and disappears.
"Now that's just silly....."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus