Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Suddenly, the room fills with a dark gas, spreading across the floor. Out reaches a giant, five fingered hand made of stars and golden light. It slowly drags itself out of the darkness and the room's floor gets covered in water. The creature looks like a strange slug dragon, roughly the size of a bus.
"⍑ᒷꖎl𝙹 ℸ ̣he∷e ᒲortᔑlᓭ. ╎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ a ᓵ∷aviリ⊣ ⎓𝙹r ╎ᓵᒷ ᓵ∷ᒷᔑᒲ."
elden_beast_bosses_elden_ring_wiki_600px.jpg
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is wearing the Igon armor set except it has been shrunken to accomodate her tiny form.

"CURSE YOU BAYLE!!!" She yelled. It seemed that she was not aware that this was the Elden Beast and not Bayle. Either way, there shall be a high chance that she would be swatted like a cockroach.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi is wearing the Igon armor set except it has been shrunken to accomodate her tiny form.

"CURSE YOU BAYLE!!!" She yelled. It seemed that she was not aware that this was the Elden Beast and not Bayle. Either way, there shall be a high chance that she would be swatted like a cockroach.

The beast turned to look towards Azumi.
"ʖᔑ||ꖎᒷ? ∴aᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣⍑ᔑt ℸ ̣⍑ᒷ we╎∷↸ dra⊣𝙹n ℸ ̣⍑ᔑt ℸ ̣⍑ᒷ ⎓orᒲer ꖎ𝙹∷↸ ⍑ᔑ↸ ᔑ ⊣ᔑ|| ∷ᒷꖎᔑℸ ̣╎𝙹リᓭ⍑i!¡ ∴╎ℸ ̣⍑ 𝙹∷ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣⍑╎リ⊣?" It said. "リ𝙹 ᒲᔑℸ ̣tᒷ∷. ↸𝙹ᒷᓭ ℸ ̣⍑╎s !¡ꖎᔑᓵe ᓭᒷꖎl ╎ᓵᒷ c∷eaᒲ 𝙹∷ リot?"

(great to see another elden ring nerd here! thought i was the only one lol)
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Gekiyaku spawned into existence.
"Ugh... Eldritch gods and their enchantment table language!" She groaned. "You know we can't understand you, slug thing! Or at least, most can't, but I can!"
Gekiyaku cupped her hands around her mouth like a megaphone.
"SOMEONE GET THIS THING AN ICE CREAM, STAT!" She yelled. "AND SOME BAYLE AND PLACIDUSAX YAOI FANFIC!"
Other Characters wrote:
Suddenly, the room fills with a dark gas, spreading across the floor. Out reaches a giant, five fingered hand made of stars and golden light. It slowly drags itself out of the darkness and the room's floor gets covered in water. The creature looks like a strange slug dragon, roughly the size of a bus.
"⍑ᒷꖎl𝙹 ℸ ̣he∷e ᒲortᔑlᓭ. ╎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ a ᓵ∷aviリ⊣ ⎓𝙹r ╎ᓵᒷ ᓵ∷ᒷᔑᒲ."
elden_beast_bosses_elden_ring_wiki_600px.jpg

"Welcome to Trixie's" He greeted the slug dragon as he would any other customer.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

Takes Azumi's place. He has been itching for a fight lately, and him snarling at everyone was just evidence that instead of peace, he wanted problems. He is in the mood to choose conflict over compromise.
The beast looked down at Drael.
"... ᓭ╎∷, i ᔑᒲ a ⊣𝙹↸ sᒷ⍊eraꖎ ℸ ̣imes ||o⚍r si⨅e."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"Handy Gekiyaku translation! It said it's an eldritch god several times your size!"
"Even gods may die."
He pulled his massive blade from the weapons box and then gestured for the great beast to come outside. He walked out of the bar and flourished the massive blade.

"I've killed galaxy-sized threats. Let's see if you're a match for me. I haven't had a good fight since the last time I sparred with Soki"
"And the first thing I see is a big 'ol tall guy with a sword and a Eldritch monster beyond any believe. Now that's a story and a half."
Suddenly, a small black hole appears out of nowhere and leaves behind something even bigger than the beast. It seems to be made of fingers.
fvq5bxnfep9d1.jpeg
"ʖᒷᔑᓭℸ ̣! ∴⍑|| a∷e y𝙹⚍ 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ o⎓ ||𝙹⚍∷ ℸ ̣rᒷe aリ↸ ᔑℸ ̣ th╎s ∷ᔑリ↸𝙹ᒲ ʖᔑ∷?"
He was clearly unimpressed.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Other Characters wrote:
Suddenly, a small black hole appears out of nowhere and leaves behind something even bigger than the beast. It seems to be made of fingers.
fvq5bxnfep9d1.jpeg

Azumi simply smiled at the monstrosity, thinking it as another would-be friend. She clearly has no fear or sense of self preservation.

"Hello there dear uh... thing?" Azumi tried her best to greet it "Welcome to Trixie's Bar!"
Other Characters wrote:
fvq5bxnfep9d1.jpeg

"By the Emperor…"
"800 years of my life and I've never seen anything like that."
"I guess I can say I've seen it all now."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Brother-Captain Messinius, should we attack?"
Fumiko grins, a battle lust growing, and a desire to try her new inventions.
Charlotte pulls up a bunch of digital weapons and windows,.just in case.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus