Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Patches once again enters the bar.
"Ello everyone!" He said. "Who would like to buy something from Pa-"
He noticed Shellingford in the bar.
"Ahem, sorry! Lapp's Emporium! Where you don't need a refund, cause everything is top notch!"
"Oh, he's back." Fumizuki shrugs, and returns to doodling on a sketchpad. "Why are you looking for this Patches guy, anyway?"
Shellingford (played by Jooters)

"Murder, theft, scamming, graverobbing, illegal universe hopping, and lore violation mainly."
*very confused smol floof*
Patches the Hyena wrote:
Patches once again enters the bar.
"Ello everyone!" He said. "Who would like to buy something from Pa-"
He noticed Shellingford in the bar.
"Ahem, sorry! Lapp's Emporium! Where you don't need a refund, cause everything is top notch!"

"My brother needs a stand mixer....."
The ground suddenly trembles, and a spinning Nokotan drills up out of the floor. "Notsu! The amazing Noko Shikanoko, also know as Nokotan, has returned!"
He brought out a basket of deer crackers for Noko.
Nokotan face plants into the basket, and starts nomming the deer crackers.
He pictured Noko making vacuum cleaner sounds which prompted him to laugh.
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

A soft sigh left his lips. Perhaps the child wasn’t paying attention, which wasn’t exactly abnormal for children. He might need to locate Charlie—or Wish for that matter—on his own.

To that end, he looked over at Akira. “Are you close with his children?”
Robin Hollyhock (played by Jaws)

"Yellow!" The greeting came from a short stack of a Veena. His smile was friendly as a kitten's whiskers. "I heard from some of me mates that this was a nice pub," Robin said.
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Xi Xuan wrote:
A soft sigh left his lips. Perhaps the child wasn’t paying attention, which wasn’t exactly abnormal for children. He might need to locate Charlie—or Wish for that matter—on his own.

To that end, he looked over at Akira. “Are you close with his children?”

She shook her head, strands of hair swayed as she did, "I met this, Charlie, only once. She thought I was weird." And sadly, her powers did not allow for any tracking abilities.

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She shook her head, strands of hair swayed as she did, "I met this, Charlie, only once. She thought I was weird." And sadly, her powers did not allow for any tracking abilities.

A soft ‘aiyah’ left the man’s lips—if Charlie thought Akira was weird, he doubted she would find him normal.

“So she’s essentially protected in a way that prevents divination?” he asked. Though, in retrospect, it made sense. And, furthermore, that could explain why finding Mathius’s wife was proving a daunting task.
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

She nodded, "So it would seem." She seemed to be deep in thought, "The Book of Destiny could provide her location. Unfortunately, we'd have to find it first. And I am not near enough to her to sense the water within her veins."

Akira Hoshi wrote:
She nodded, "So it would seem." She seemed to be deep in thought, "The Book of Destiny could provide her location. Unfortunately, we'd have to find it first. And I am not near enough to her to sense the water within her veins."

“I could check the Arbiter Hall, which houses our Destiny Tree,” he began, “however—depending on her origin, it may not be there. She likely doesn’t fall within our jurisdiction, so any visit would more than likely be simply to rule it out. The Arbiter may have a better idea of where to find hers, though.”
"I've read every scroll, tome, and book in my library, and I can't find anything that will help. I did track my son and I see him. He's in a different galaxy"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I've read every scroll, tome, and book in my library, and I can't find anything that will help. I did track my son and I see him. He's in a different galaxy"

“A different galaxy…” the phoenix trailed off. “The Shrine of Seven Stars can help me travel to certain locations, however outside of its usage, I’m not exactly… how to put it, I don’t travel often. I wouldn’t know how to begin, either.”
"I suspect that shrine that you spoke of may be a warp gate of some kind."
Xi Xuan wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

“A different galaxy…” the phoenix trailed off. “The Shrine of Seven Stars can help me travel to certain locations, however outside of its usage, I’m not exactly… how to put it, I don’t travel often. I wouldn’t know how to begin, either.”

"That won't be necessary. One of my abilities is limited clairvoyance, which means I can see everything happening in several galaxies at a time in a universe"
Victoria Blake (played anonymously)

Victoria glanced at Mathius, "I could use you in my police work."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus