Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Xi Xuan wrote:
The heavenly official blinked, likewise confused, “Warp…?” The explanation further confused him, and he shook his head, “Apologies, I’m unfamiliar with the occupation of tech priest. Also, I doubt you’re using that armor to forge… more armor, so I suspect I’m not familiar with your definition of Artificer.”

Really, everything about the other man was absolutely baffling.

"Its a fancy title for a good armorist essentially. Do I know why its called that? No, just is." He then goes silent for a moment. Then his eyes turn purple in hue. He extends an arm above him and red lightning shoots into his hand and through his body. Slowly dispersing. "You know, the thing that allows you to do that. The realm of daemons and such."
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi stared back at Xi Xuan for a few seconds and smiled. She then approached him and asked "Are you a divine spirit like I am? You seem to be in your human form as well!"

She then surrounded herself in blue flames that quickly molded itself into a more human form. Her skin was quite fair, her hair was, much like her fur, a snow white and her eyes remained green and vulpine. She still wore her kimono, except the fabric conformed to her taller self.

"Oh, I am not out of touch with shapeshifting magic just yet!" She commented.

She then remembered watching Mathius and Xi Xuan converse. Something about Mathius' wife and children. The aforementioned two never knew that she was always watching them. After all, she was a regular to this bar.

"May I ask why are you interested in my friend's family?" She tilted her head at Xi Xuan "I, of course, refer to Mathius. Did something happen

It was a relief to converse with someone he understood, and the breath he didn’t realize he was holding in was exhaled.

“I am, I’m a twelve-feathers fenghuang,” he explained, which was more or less the phoenix-equivalent of having nine-tails.

When she shape-shift, he offered her a smile, “That wasn’t necessary—I present as such because it’s standard practice, nothing more. Either way, it would seem you’re not out of practice.”

At the question, he nodded, “I’m searching for his wife’s Destiny Book in an attempt to locate her Divine Consciousness. I suspect it’s going through a Tribulation, specifically a reincarnation cycle, though I wouldn’t know unless we can locate her book.”

Colonel Yesta wrote:
"It’s a fancy title for a good armorist essentially. Do I know why it’s called that? No, just is." He then goes silent for a moment. Then his eyes turn purple in hue. He extends an arm above him and red lightning shoots into his hand and through his body. Slowly dispersing. "You know, the thing that allows you to do that. The realm of daemons and such."

He blinked, now even more confused. “You require armor to cultivate…? Are men born without spiritual roots where you’re from?”

To demonstrate, he held out his hand, conjuring a flame in his palm. It was tame, as it was simply a demonstration, but it was still very firmly in the realm of elemental magic.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters suddenly teleports into the bar, suddenly appearing from a blue glow and seemingly fading into existence.
"Haha! That teleport spell I found really works!" He said, giggling in excitement. "Blegh, draining though... Does this place sell anything that gives energy? We don't have anything like that in Magicka, but this place is like... MUCH higher tech!"
Xi Xuan wrote:
Colonel Yesta wrote:
"It’s a fancy title for a good armorist essentially. Do I know why it’s called that? No, just is." He then goes silent for a moment. Then his eyes turn purple in hue. He extends an arm above him and red lightning shoots into his hand and through his body. Slowly dispersing. "You know, the thing that allows you to do that. The realm of daemons and such."

He blinked, now even more confused. “You require armor to cultivate…? Are men born without spiritual roots where you’re from?”

To demonstrate, he held out his hand, conjuring a flame in his palm. It was tame, as it was simply a demonstration, but it was still very firmly in the realm of elemental magic.

"Uh, no. To both of those. You are surprisingly controlled for a psyker." His eyes turn back to their normal color. One thing Xi did notice is his voice changed when he was using his power. From rather deep, to sleek whispers. He then realized what Xi implied. "Wait, you dont have any female psykers?"

When Joot entered the bar, he had a distinct feeling of deja vu—the sort of feeling one might feel if they met with someone they knew during a tribulation. Did he know this boy?

“I’m a Cultivator,” he corrected. He had no idea what a psyker was, but maybe they used fire. Or maybe they were cultivators.

At the question, he blinked, “We do. I didn’t mean gender, I meant species. Man—mankind? What you are, I presume. Despite appearances, I’m fenghuang, we’re born with a special type of heavenly spiritual root.”
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot noticed Xi Xuan staring and turned to him.
"Hm?" He said, tilting his head. "You look... Familiar. Do I know you?"

“I—believe so, but I’m afraid I can’t quite… recall,” he awkwardly explained. “I know you’re Jooters Blaccat, but I’m afraid that’s the extent of my recollection.” With a clasped-handed bow, he continued, “I’m Xi Xuan.”
Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters seemed to think for a second.
"Were you at that masquerade last year?" He asked. "With the pirates and the airship and the dragon I-? Oh- Nono, you wouldn't know that name-"
Jooters paused.
"N-Nevermind. Ignore that."
Joot cleared his throat.
"Well uh, nice to re-meet you, mister Xi!"

Joot wrote:
Jooters seemed to think for a second.
"Were you at that masquerade last year?" He asked. "With the pirates and the airship and the dragon I-? Oh- Nono, you wouldn't know that name-"
Jooters paused.
"N-Nevermind. Ignore that."
Joot cleared his throat.
"Well uh, nice to re-meet you, mister Xi!"

The potential choices of how they could have seen one another begged more questions than it answered, but Xi Xuan tried not to think too long or too hard about it. “It’s a pleasure to re-meet you.”

After a moment, he realized the youth was asking for some to regenerate his energy, and he materialized a small green medicine bottle filled with chocolate-like pills.

“Here—this is for you. One should be enough,” he explained.

Also, he stepped a bit away from the kitchen for now—too many armored men seemed fascinated by his magic, apparently.
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

The curse materializes out of the air, looking around. "Hnn... This is not where I intended to be. I wonder why I've been drawn here again."
"That seems to happen a lot here."
Penance (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Esattamente. (Exactly.)"

The curse turns to look at the newcomer. "And who might you be?"
"Hey. You. Curse god. Come to the kitchen and let us talk to you..."

Kumotori turns to the speaker, a small smirk spread across his face. "Oh dear me, I don't believe I've done anything to cause trouble, whatever could I be needed for?" He rematerializes from mist next to Mathius, tilting his head to the side slightly. "Hmmm?"
"I assume you probably know who my children are, right?"

"Sir, I have no idea who you are, let alone who your children are. I do not believe I am as high of a position as you think I am." He begins to frown slightly.
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

High waves of cursed energy hit Kaiza like a truck. He looked around frantically for the source before laying his eyes on Kumotori. A curse! He knows he has two choices; be a fool and try to exorcise it without backup or run and report it. Kaiza left some yen on the bar counter and ran as fast as he can out of the bar.

The curse turns to the boy running. "Poor little insect."

(Btw I sent you a dm in the new rp)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus