Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

The curse god’s arrival put Xi Xuan on edge, though if Mathius thought asking him about this situation was a good idea, who was he to object.

Still, it seemed the entity was more confused than anything.

Reddish-brown eyes fell upon Kumotori for a few moments. This was a bar, so surely he’d behave?
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

Xi Xuans suspicions are correct. The curse is well aware of his inability to do anything in this bar, hence his surprisingly docile nature, seeming almost polite. However he was rather confused however, since this Marhius person seemed to be from a different world and far stranger than he, yet spoke to him with seemingly high regard. He may have been the stronger curse user on Earth, but surely that paled in the face of this man?
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Carol walked into the bar, sat down at the counter and ordered a bud light.
"I'm going to pay you to keep an eye out, so to speak, for my children. I might have to leave again to speak with the other Cel'Ethi"

He sighed and moved the bracelet he wore signifying him being married, which was his right, over to the left, signifying that he is a widow.
He would take his daughter's place as a bartender and approached Ms. Danvers "Do you want a bottle, a can, or a stein?"
Crepito (played anonymously)

Crepito walked in with his bodyguards by his side. Crepito walked carelessly and had his head in the clouds, while the bodyguards stood tall and watched everything like a hawk.

"A bottle, please." Carol smiled up at the giant form of Drael.
He grinned at the beautiful woman before going to get her bottle of beer. He easily removed the cap before setting it on a coaster and serving her.
"Why don't you ask her out on a date?" The knowledge keeper teased
"Shut up, Mathius!" He barked.

Crepito decided to sit at the counter, the bodyguards helping him into the stool seat.

Carol giggled, taking a sip of her beer while milking every second of the situation that unfolded.

She made a wave at Crepito in greeting.

Crepito glanced at Carol and waved in a gentle way. "Hello.."

The bodyguards looked at Carol too, staring at her from behind their armor helmets, they were protective over Crepito it seemed.

Carol smiled and blew a kiss at the bodyguards as if taunting them.

One of them seemed to get flustered and cleared his throat as if he almost choked on his spit, and the other elbowed him to tell him to cut it out.

Crepito giggled softly at the two. "Please ignore them, they are very protective over me. They are my bodyguards." Crepito told Carol.

A broad smile creeped over Carol's soft features at the reaction of the bodyguards, then her blue eyes went over to Crepito, "Well, they are to be commended because they are doing a fine job." She meant the compliment too.
Drael returned to his custom chair and he sat down and relaxed. He let out a sigh and ram his fingers through his golden locks.

Crepito glanced at Drael, and got out of the stool and approached him. "Are you okay, tall one?"
He lifted his head and gave his attention to Crepito "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking"
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo comes rushing in putting on his apron, he goes to matthius "gnocchi chicken skillet, you told me to come up with a new food for the business, there you go" he went into the back and started to prepare it for him, and once he was finished he brought it him, and when he would take a bite the sauce was perfect, the gnocchi melted into his mouth, the chicken was not tough, it was soft

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus