Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"What I really like is the sauce because somehow you were able to make two flavors that would normally clash, but they work together perfectly. One thing I would do is add something like brunoise tomatoes to give it more in terms of presentation"
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

Milo nodded "you got it sir"
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

Without a solid lead, it might help Xi Xuan to speak with the Jade Court’s Arbiter. Even if he couldn’t find the right Destiny Book, they might be able to point him in the right direction.

While he questioned the choice of asking a chimei for help with his children, it was clear Mathius was desperate for any and all help. And, who knows, perhaps the promise of coin was enough to keep them somewhat tame.

Now, the question was should he leave and start his search, or stay and hope to gather some more intel?
Kumotori (played by SoulHeart57)

The curse appears behind Xi Xuan. "Hello again."

Awkwardly, the heavenly official offered a clasped-handed salute. “Greetings.” Looking up from his hands he stared at the other. “What brings you here?”

"Nothing much. This place amuses me enough for the time being, until the One Above All manages to finish my lore."

(... I just made my own character yell at me..yeesh. >_>)

“Your Destiny Book isn’t yet written?” the man asked, confused. He was under the impression that was dangerous or deadly, but the curse was still standing, so perhaps the rumors were overblown.

He cleared his throat, “Well—I hope that works out for you. I can’t imagine…”

((Ahahahahahahahahaha.))
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

In the meantime, Akira was painting a picture as she half payed attention to what was going on.

"Oh, no, my history exists, it just hasn't been transcribed. Ask one of those Zenin brats who come here."
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Don't you ever feel just empty?" Claude asked no one in particular and was staring into a glass of watery whiskey.

The curse laughs almost maniacally. "Never! I'm filled with thousands of tortured souls from over the millennium! They are constantly screaming, such is the downfall of this bodies technique. If it wasn't me in control."
Olivia (played anonymously)

Meanwhile, at a table. Olivia and Korby is just playing cards since there's nothing really interesting to do for right now. "Hmm... What to play, what to play... So many choices..." Olivia seems to be in deep thought on what card she wants to play... Oh, while they're at it, this was playing in the background.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Hmmm..." Korhy was also deep in thought as well.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude looked at Kumotori with confusion over her face for a quick second. "Or that." She simply said and took a sip of her whiskey before spitting out. Claude grabbed a fistful of napkins and wiped up the mess.
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Korby Pureheart wrote:
"Hmmm..." Korhy was also deep in thought as well.

She gave the adorable Korby a hug.
Theo notices Carol, and a dark expression crosses his face. He turns away and focuses on something else.

Carol noticed Theo, then wondered what she might have done wrong, "Something wrong?"
Theo takes a deep breath. "The fact that you are asking indicates you aren't the Carol Danvers I know, which is good. In my universe, Danvers was one of those who inexplicably chose to defend my mother in regards to how she treated me." Theo seems genuinely upset at having to explain this. "How could she, Thor, and Quill think that I deserved what I went through?!"

Carol's eyebrows went up at that revelation. But Theo was correct, she was not the Carol he knew nor was she quite as experienced as that other one may have been. Then a look a concern crossed her perfect features, "I can't answer that question but it sounds like you went through a very dark period in your life." She felt the need to somehow reassure him, "If I met that other Carol, I wouldn't hesitate to kick her to Hala and back."
"Thank you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus