Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

She nodded as she added a smile, "You're welcome." She was tempted to ask what he went through, but they did not know each other and it wasn't her place.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Ms. Danvers wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:
"Hmmm..." Korhy was also deep in thought as well.

She gave the adorable Korby a hug.

"E-" Korby WILL remember that since the hug was unexpected (and it did cut their focus off a little-)

"Oops! Sorry!" She said apologetically to Korby.
Xi Xuan (played by Straye)

Kumotori wrote:
"Oh, no, my history exists, it just hasn't been transcribed. Ask one of those Zenin brats who come here."

The fenghuang’s expression was one of confusion—if it existed, then what was the issue? Still, apparently the curse thought it was a problem, so perhaps it was.

“I’m afraid I’m unfamiliar with them,” he responded awkwardly. “This is my first time here.”
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Ms. Danvers wrote:
"Oops! Sorry!" She said apologetically to Korby.

Korby then sighs in slight annoyance. "Can you kindly not do that next time when I'm too deep in thought...?"

"I'll restrain myself next time." She said, then made an offer, "Can I buy you a drink, perhaps a meal to make up for this?"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He sat in a booth cutting a smiley face into the table with a fighting knife. His face was twisted into a scowl.
He would shove the door open ready to let fly a hilarious one-liner before seeing Carol and simply saying "nope" before his helmet closed and he took off.
"Okay, that I don't have an explanation for."
Miquella -AU- (played anonymously)

:>> MODERN VER. <<:

Miquella was outside the bar, wandering around with a cool stick he had found.
Meanwhile, Malenia ordered some non-alcoholic drinks and a sandwich for Miquella.

She called Miquella into the bar after she received the order, then the two sat down at a booth seat across from each other.

"Huh." She saw the other armored guy came and then left. "What did I do?"
Andrew has an irrational fear of Carol.
Miquella -AU- wrote:
:>> MODERN VER. <<:

Miquella was outside the bar, wandering around with a cool stick he had found.
Meanwhile, Malenia ordered some non-alcoholic drinks and a sandwich for Miquella.

She called Miquella into the bar after she received the order, then the two sat down at a booth seat across from each other.

Blaidd dramatically jumps down from the ceiling.
"AHA!" He exclaims. "I HAVE YOU CORNERED NOW, FIEND! Your efforts to bring in the Age of Compassion end here, Kindly Miquella! And it seems your sister is here too. No gods shall remain in the Age of Stars, and I shall make sure of tha-"
Then he noticed their clothing.
"Wait a minute... Where is Malenia's armor? Miquella's pure white robes? What is going on here?"

Miquella stared in surprise as Blaidd dramatically jumped down, shouting at him and Malenia.
Instead of replying, he just took a large sip of what seemed to be some lemonade in a glass with a striped straw.

Malenia looked at Blaidd, "Why do you have armor on?" She asked kind of flatly.
Blaidd stammered.
"I am the highest ranking Carian knight! Or well, was... Of course I have armor on!" He said. "And I am here to finish lady Ranni's dirty work. While she may be gone, certain gods were left here. I will destroy anyone who opposes her order, even if it costs me my life."
Blaidd paused for dramatic effect.
"Only, you two don't seem to be the same Malenia and Miquella I am after. You... Clearly are Malenia and Miquella, but not MY Malenia and Miquella."
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Is armor really that strange?" I mean...Blemishine is wearing armor too?
"Not really. A lot of people here are wearing armour."

Miquella then suddenly blew bubbles in the lemonade with the straw.

Malenia stretched across the table to gently place her hand on Miquella's arm as a silent 'please don't do that' and glanced at Blaidd once more. "I was not aware there was more than just us." Malenia said.

Miquella spoke up, lowering his lemonade glass. "I bet Lady Ranni sucks."

"Miquella!" Malenia looked at him and frowned. "What?" Miquella whined, setting the glass down on the table.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He finished cutting the smiley face into the table before remembering to drop his weapons in the box. He returned to his seat and sat quietly.
Tolmeron wrote:
"Not really. A lot of people here are wearing armour."

((A strange celestial being with a pencil and notebook appears and punches Miquella. "Do not insult the best Consort Lady Ranni!!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus