Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Michari Apela wrote:
Michari gently took the dog's paw and smiled warmly.
He cuddled against him.
He He crossed his right leg up onto his left as he sat back in his chair. He seemed to be distracted.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Boo!" Claude appeared behind her father with a smile on her face. She took one good look at Drael then started to chuckled. "Usually, you are more on guard, Pops. You caught a bug or something?" Claude asked.
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Michari heard Claude's 'Boo!' and even though it wasn't targeted towards him, it still startled him and he suddenly leapt and crawled back underneath the table from earlier, frightened.
Claude Mayday wrote:
"Boo!" Claude appeared behind her father with a smile on her face. She took one good look at Drael then started to chuckled. "Usually, you are more on guard, Pops. You caught a bug or something?" Claude asked.

He lifted his index finger as if he was warning her.
"Evweething okie, Papa?"
He picked Fumizuki up. "I'm okay, sweet face. I'm just thinking"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"'It would seem as if your father has attained the thing you citizens refer to as 'a crush' on a woman not from here"
"Ohhh, okie."
Miquella -AU- (played anonymously)

:>> MODERN VER. <<:

Malenia was carrying Miquella on her back, he was asleep, with his arms around her neck gently.
She seemed to be content, and it was a peaceful sight to see the two so calm and relaxed.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was being carried by her son, Ren, like a little baby. She seemed to be fast asleep. It would also seem that she had just finished her daily zoomies.
A blond man clad in red entered the bar and sat down, “Hey! Can I get something strong?”

Blue-green eyes look around, and he noted a rather eclectic group of individuals. Not that it mattered, as long as the booze was good!

"Coming right up!" Claude said and grabbed a bottle of Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany vodka. "Neat or mixed? You can drink it straight but it's, er, got a powerfully kick to it."
“If you’re warning me, mixed is probably better,” he conceded awkwardly. So much for acting tough. He reached into his coat and pulled out more than enough money to cover the drink and tip. “So uh… looks like this place is always pretty busy, huh?”
"Please put your weapons in the weapons box. No weapons and no fighting here..."
"The universes are going to collapse! Big Guy said please! Claude, your father said 'please'. Something is wrong..." the chef teased.
*confused deer girl noises*

Claude chuckled at Uncle Mathuis' joke. "Hallelujah!" She said with a grin on her face. She then grabbed a wine glass and mixed 4 oz of chardonnay white wine, 2 oz club soda, and 1 oz of the vodka. "Some days it's real busy and some, it's slow," Claude replied to Vash. She then mixed amaretto and organic tart cherry juice in another glass then poured into the wine glass using the back of a spoon. The drink was dark red and had a thin cloudy layer at the top.

Claude slid it towards Vash and grinned at her creation. "It's sharp and strong at the top then gets nice and sweet at the bottom."
He didn’t realize he couldn’t bring weapons, but it made sense. Popping out the bullets, he placed the empty silver revolver on the bar top. “Sorry about that.”

“Yeah—makes sense,” he chuckled as he watched. “Your uh, liquor is really fancy here!”

Gleefully, he took it and with a sip he beamed, “Woah!!! You say it’s sharp at the top but this is definitely sweeter than anything I’ve ever had! It’s so good!” Granted his experiences were probably closer to moonshine, acetone and all. “This is so good!”

Claude chuckled and snuck a cigarette behind her ear. "I'm glad you like it. Twelve dollars."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus