Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

MIlo nodded "yes ma'am coming right up!" he smiled and ran to get her chardonnay, but then he slowly came back "um ma'am i don't want to be rude, so please I apoligize if you find this offensive but i don't mean to be, would you like it in a bowl? Since..you don't have thumbs to pick it up? i only want to make it easier for you"
Sweet Shalquoir (played anonymously)

Drael Chæzkath wrote:
"Mind your tongue, cat. Do not be rude to my brother or daughter again." He warned in his deep, thunderous voice.

"That 'rude employee', my brother, is the boss"

"Do you think I enjoy being bothered by random children and encouraged to eat out of a dumpster?" She asked. "What kind of establishment is this? Your first step is to teach your kid some manners and your brother not to insult your patrons."

Milo Valentino wrote:
MIlo nodded "yes ma'am coming right up!" he smiled and ran to get her chardonnay, but then he slowly came back "um ma'am i don't want to be rude, so please I apoligize if you find this offensive but i don't mean to be, would you like it in a bowl? Since..you don't have thumbs to pick it up? i only want to make it easier for you"

Shalquoir feels a sense of relief at this. Finally, someone with some manners at this place.
"I have lived with these dainty paws all this time, I know how to drink wine with them."

"yes ma'am, coming right up" he smiled and went behind the counter, pouring her a glass of chardonnay, he came back placing it down in front of her "alright there you go miss, My name is milo, your salmon should be done soon, if you have any questions please do not be afraid to flag me down!" he bowed his head to her

Milo Valentino wrote:
"yes ma'am, coming right up" he smiled and went behind the counter, pouring her a glass of chardonnay, he came back placing it down in front of her "alright there you go miss, My name is milo, your salmon should be done soon, if you have any questions please do not be afraid to flag me down!" he bowed his head to her

"Very well, Milo." She said.
She climbed up on top of an empty table and laid there in a loaf.

Milo went back to the kitchen, he finished the salmon that matthius had started that way she got her salmon on time, and came out with it. He placed it down in front of her "there you go, enjoy" he smiled charmingly at her

"Thank you very much, sir."
The small cat began lapping up the wine and- oh no she's already drunk after just a few laps.
Her slit pupils dilate and her face flushes under her fur, visible even under the flush.
"Oh... Curse me and my low alcohol tolerance..." She said, her speech slurred.

Milo noticed "is there anything i can do ma'am? Get you some water? "

"I'll be alright." She said.
She shortly after turned her attention to her salmon, moving her head down to eat it- although a bit sloppier than normal.

"okay" he noddded before going to go clean tables
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He was laying down under a table relaxing.

Shalquoir has passed out, going blackout drunk after a single glass due to her small size. She snores loudly.
He had never seen a blackout drunk cat which elicited a smile from him.
As he walks into the bar he looks at the scene before him and sighs "Why does the closest bar have to be full of loonies?"

Milo looked over and he chuckled a little, he went over and gently picked up the cat carrying her over to a bed in the corner laying her in it and then covered her with a blanket slightly "Have a good sleep shalquior"
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Skrag Grimscale wrote:
As he walks into the bar he looks at the scene before him and sighs "Why does the closet bar have to be full of loonies?"

"Hey! Who you callin' a loony?"
Gekiyaku says, sitting on top of a giant finger spider while drinking from a jar labeled "hot dog water."
Gekiyaku wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
As he walks into the bar he looks at the scene before him and sighs "Why does the closet bar have to be full of loonies?"

"Hey! Who you callin' a loony?"
Gekiyaku says, sitting on top of a giant finger spider while drinking from a jar labeled "hot dog water."
"Pretty much everyone here... You just prove my point" He sighs
"Hey!"
Fumizuki wrote:
"Hey!"
"What do you want kid?"
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
"Hey!"
"What do you want kid?"

"Watch your tongue to my daughter. Otherwise I'll feed it to you.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus