Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Ugh.....not again"
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
"Hey!"
"What do you want kid?"

"Watch your tongue to my daughter. Otherwise I'll feed it to you.."
"Keep your socks on. Kids are probably the only people I can tolerate"
Rödluvan Red (played anonymously)

BEASTMAN VER.
--
Red, a boy with rabbit ears and a tail, wearing a red cloak, walked into the bar.
He looked anxious, as usual.
*very confused smol floof*
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
"Hey!"
"What do you want kid?"

He stood to his full 7'9" height and went to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "see that flea bag on the booth over there? That cat? She was the first insufferable ass to come here. My patience is decidedly low. Now calm your words, or you will be put out of here."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He saw Rödluvan and walked towards him whining in confusion. He sniffed the air around him before going to Fumizuki and pulling on the hem of her skirt to get her to come with him back to the boy.
Sweet Shalquoir (played anonymously)

Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
"Hey!"
"What do you want kid?"

He stood to his full 7'9" height and went to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "see that flea bag on the booth over there? That cat? She was the first insufferable ass to come here. My patience is decidedly low. Now calm your words, or you will be put out of here."

"Who you callin' a fffleaba... Oh Gwyn... My head hurrsss..." Shalquoir mutters.
Thor the Malinois wrote:
He saw Rödluvan and walked towards him whining in confusion. He sniffed the air around him before going to Fumizuki and pulling on the hem of her skirt to get her to come with him back to the boy.

"Hmm? What is it, doggy?" Fumizuki follows Thor over to Rödluvan.

Rödluvan wasn't sure how to feel about the dog and little girl approaching him. "Oh, uhm, uhm, did you need something?" He squeaked, stuttering.
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
"Hey!"
"What do you want kid?"

"Fine."

He whined and sniffed the boy's hand. He cautiously offered the boy his paw.

Rödluvan stared for a moment, before holding Thor's paw, with a confused expression on his face. "Hello, Mr. Dog.."
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:
Skrag Grimscale wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
"Hey!"
"What do you want kid?"

"Fine."

"Welcome to Trixie's. Your order is on me. As is yours, cat"

Rödluvan Red wrote:
Rödluvan stared for a moment, before holding Thor's paw, with a confused expression on his face. "Hello, Mr. Dog.."

He would then have a dog-smile and licked his hand. His tail wagged a bit. He was known to protect bunnies, which is where his confusion stemmed from.

Rödluvan smiled, "You're very friendly.." Then he proceeded to giggle a bit when his hand was licked.
The rabbit beastman looked at Fumizuki, "Are.. you a friend of his?"
"Oh....here, let me help you" He scratched his head thinking how he could help Shalquoir. "Let me get you some water and a light snack."

He dipped back into the kitchen and started preparing some chicken crackers and returned them to Shalquoir. "Here....this will take the edge off. We have CBD animal treats. They use those on Earth as a pain reliever for cats and dogs. Would you like one?"
Im now drinking a cup of what might be coffee
Sweet Shalquoir (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Oh....here, let me help you" He scratched his head thinking how he could help Shalquoir. "Let me get you some water and a light snack."

He dipped back into the kitchen and started preparing some chicken crackers and returned them to Shalquoir. "Here....this will take the edge off. We have CBD animal treats. They use those on Earth as a pain reliever for cats and dogs. Would you like one?"

Shalquoir moves over to the meal presented to her and slowly begins eating.
"You thin jus because... cause I'm hungover, I'll eat cat treas?" She asked, before letting out a sigh. "Well, you be righ..."
He sighed before retreating back to the kitchen.
Rödluvan Red wrote:
Rödluvan smiled, "You're very friendly.." Then he proceeded to giggle a bit when his hand was licked.
The rabbit beastman looked at Fumizuki, "Are.. you a friend of his?"

"Yup." Fumizuki smiles. "I'm Fumizuki."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus