Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"He does. He's my oldest's boyfriend, which should have been expected. While she takes after my attitude, her boyfriend is very nice"
Ciel (played anonymously)

YOUNG VER.
(Ciel's name is now "Sirius" and the other twin's name is "Ciel")
(It would be (even more) spoilers if I were to explain why this is so.)

Two twin boys wearing matching uniforms ran inside, following each other in a game of tag, it seemed. Except one of them, Sirius, was having a hard time keeping up.
Eventually Ciel tripped and fell over into a pile of coffee bean bags, and Sirius followed suit, tumbling onto his brother.

They both giggled and laughed, and proceeded to cuddle each other, before sitting back up and looking around, realizing that they were so busy playing tag, that they didn't realize where they had ran into.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"You take a whole another cake of grump, Pops." Claude defended herself and approached the little kids who fell over her pile of coffee beans. "Welcome to behind the bar counter. Now, scam!" Despite that, there was no sign of annoyance or anger in her voice. If she allowed some customers behind the bar counter now, a lot of people might that they can be behind the counter too.
Titus enters the bar, noticing the weapons box and casually putting his chainsword and bolter pistol in it. "So this is the place where other Astartes apparently hang out. Interesting."
Ciel wrote:
YOUNG VER.
(Ciel's name is now "Sirius" and the other twin's name is "Ciel")
(It would be (even more) spoilers if I were to explain why this is so.)

Two twin boys wearing matching uniforms ran inside, following each other in a game of tag, it seemed. Except one of them, Sirius, was having a hard time keeping up.
Eventually Ciel tripped and fell over into a pile of coffee bean bags, and Sirius followed suit, tumbling onto his brother.

They both giggled and laughed, and proceeded to cuddle each other, before sitting back up and looking around, realizing that they were so busy playing tag, that they didn't realize where they had ran into.
"Where did you kids even come from?"

Lieutenant Demetrian Titus wrote:
Titus enters the bar, noticing the weapons box and casually putting his chainsword and bolter pistol in it. "So this is the place where other Astartes apparently hang out. Interesting."

"Welcome to Trixie's." Claude took one good look at the lieutenant. "You part of the Space Marines?" She asked loudly from the bar counter.
"That is correct." Titus answered as he approached the bar. "Lieutenant Demetrian Titus, Second Company, Ultramarines Chapter. I take it that I'm not the first Space Marine to pass through this establishment?"

"Yeah, your mates frequent here a lot especially when my uncle is around." Claude said while wiping out a glass and placed it on a rubber mat. "What can I get ya?"
Bob. (played anonymously)

Lieutenant Demetrian Titus wrote:
"Cool toys." *Bob is staring at his weapons*

"Welcome to Trixie's." Claude said to Bob with unenthusiasm seeping through her voice.

Claude Vuong wrote:
"Welcome to Trixie's." Claude said to Bob with unenthusiasm seeping through her voice.
Bob chuckles and bows

"What can I get ya?" Claude was preparing a cocktail for a customer in the meanwhile.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Brother-Captain Messinius, Brother-Lieutenant Tolmeron also frequent this place. The large one with the blonde hair over there might resemble an Astartes in size and strength, but he isn't an Astartes"
"Fascinating."

Claude Vuong wrote:
"You take a whole another cake of grump, Pops." Claude defended herself and approached the little kids who fell over her pile of coffee beans. "Welcome to behind the bar counter. Now, scam!" Despite that, there was no sign of annoyance or anger in her voice. If she allowed some customers behind the bar counter now, a lot of people might that they can be behind the counter too.

Ciel and Sirius looked up at the woman, and when she told them to scram, they quickly did so, scrambling up to run off somewhere else into the bar. The two found themselves in a corner and sat down beside each other, giggling about the game of tag they had been playing earlier.
Emperor (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Man, get me some cognac, yo. Expensive stuff, ya feel?"

Claude Vuong wrote:
"What can I get ya?" Claude was preparing a cocktail for a customer in the meanwhile.
"Any fine wine?"

Emperor wrote:
"Man, get me some cognac, yo. Expensive stuff, ya feel?"

"Neat or mixed?" Claude grabbed a snifter from the rubber mat and wiped it dry a bit more. She then grabbed a wine glass too. "Any preferences? Flavor, color, or year?" She asked Bob.
Emperor (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Neat, I ain't no damn savage to ruin expensive alcohol that way."

Ciel and Sirius decided to go back up to the counter, the both of them could barely even see over the counter.

"Miss, do you have any warm milk?" Ciel asked. "With honey?" Sirius asked.

"We'll give you two pences." Ciel added. "And a button." Sirius added.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus