Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ling (played by Jaws)

Ling slapped a poster on the wall. It was red with a boy throwing a punch in the center of the poster. In black and white graffiti letters on the top and bottom of the poster, it read Boxing Club! Train with us today!. She wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand. A pair of red boxing gloves hung from her neck. She then took them off and flung them into the weapons box. The teen skipped up to the bar counter. "Two triple cheeseburgers please!" Ling held out two fingers.
"Welcome to Trixie's. Two triple cheeseburgers coming up. Would you like them deluxe?"
Ling (played by Jaws)

Ling thought for a second and smiled again. "Yes please!" She tapped a rhythm on the counter.
"Coming right up" He vanished into the kitchen and began cooking.
Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Boxing club!? I can fight! I'll go!" He was almost jittery with excitement about the prospect of fighting.
He put a hand on his prospective son-in-law's shoulder "No. Oniyan, this is a different type of fighting. Some of them are nowhere near as strong as you..."
"Duelling? Seriously?" Messinius seems somewhat skeptical of that idea. "I've heard rumours that other Astartes Chapters engage in honour duels with each other. Such a practice seems a bit old-fashioned to me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus