Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"When did this become some sort of sketchy deal?"
Joot (played by Jooters)

The sphinx looked towards Michari.
"Don't interfere with adult conversations, boy." He said, his bitter tone seeming contradictory to his smile.
He looked back towards the doctor.
"Hand the money over and I will check if it is legitimate before I hand over these shards. Don't worry, you can trust me. I am a man of God, after all."
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Dr. Luci raised a brow at the 'man of God' comment, as if he did not believe this to be true.
But somehow, it made his grin look even more unsettling, as he if didn't mind that.

Dr. Luci handed over the cash, with a look of 'If you're lying, I will make your life a living hell' if you squinted.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Flames appear on the man's body before he and the money burns away, although no ashes were left. After a short while, he returns with a box the size of his head.
"Will this be sufficient?" He asks.
But before he could continue, a blue blade suddenly cuts his arm in half.
"GAH-" The man shouts in pain.
Joot seems to fade into existence, staff at the ready as the arm holding the box falls to the floor and turns into ash. Joot swiftly grabs the box and stuffs it into his hoodie.
"Sorry doc, but there was a problem with your order!" Joot says, giggling at his joke. "No refunds!"
The man lunges at Joot as his body slowly melts into ash, but Joot teleports away with the box. The man shakes his remaining fist at Joot until there is nothing remaining of him but a tall pile of gray dust"
Michari Apela (played anonymously)

Dr. Luci stepped back, raising a brow at the sudden attack of the sphinx.

Michari's eyes widened when he realized Joot was the one that did so. Michari grinned and laughed a bit at the joke.

Dr. Luci turned his head to Michari, the smile fading into a glare. Dr. Luci grabbed at the chains with both hands and yanked them aggressively. "Do you think this is funny, Ikblick boy?" He hissed angrily.

Michari stopped laughing and shakily looked up at Dr. Luci. "No, no sir-"

Dr. Luci growled and then looked at the cat, pointing at him with one hand. "You will pay for that, someday, cat."

He then proceeded to walk off, dragging Michari along regardless, leaving the bar.

Michari stumbled once more, but looked at Joot and smiled at him, as if to say thank you.
The Traveler (played anonymously)

A cloaked figure wearing a mask and holding a staff enters the bar silently and sits at a table
Ash (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Erm...I don't even want to know, with whatever just happened there."
"Uh what was all that? Is that normal in this place?"
Mr. Jordan (played anonymously)

"Nope, that was a one off." Hal said, even if he had not been there very long. But has heard rumors about the place.
Papupi (played by Jooters)

"papupi"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus