Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather walked in, her long blonde hair down behind her shoulders, wearing this cute outfit, her dress going to her mid thigh, she walked in pushed her sunglasses ontop of her head, she smiled sweetly at everyone "hello, My name is Heather Mitchell. I am new around here" she had a australian accent
Papupi (played by Jooters)

Papupi then proceeded to bite Wally's hand with surprising force.
Wally (played anonymously)

Wally squealed as Papupi bit his hand. "Ah, ow!! Hey!!"

Wally's Gallade zapped out of its' Pokeball and then began trying to help Wally, by grabbing the Papupi and trying to pull it off without hurting Wally further.
Peepy (played by Jooters)

Suddenly, a second thing bit the Gallade with even more force. That thing was unfortunately Peepy.
Heather Mitchell wrote:
Heather walked in, her long blonde hair down behind her shoulders, wearing this cute outfit, her dress going to her mid thigh, she walked in pushed her sunglasses ontop of her head, she smiled sweetly at everyone "hello, My name is Heather Mitchell. I am new around here" she had a australian accent
Jeffs long neck stretches infront of Heather. "Hello! Welcome to Trixies Bar!"
Wally (played anonymously)

Gallade's eyes widened. "Gal!" It winced, then proceeded to try to get Peepy off.
Wally, tears pricking in his eyes, looked at the Papupi. "Please let me go- that hurts-" He squeaked.
Mr. Jordan (played anonymously)

Heather Mitchell wrote:

Hal noticed the gorgeous blonde and smiled, getting up and walked over to her as he leaned on the counter, "Hi, I'm Hal." He said, introducing himself to the newcomer.

Heather jumped at the sudden long neck and head stretch towards her, she giggled a little "well hello there" she then looked up seeing hal, she smiled sweetly "hello Hal"

Hal had to chuckle at Heather's cute reaction to Jeff, "Can I buy you a drink?"
Haruka Nana (played by Jooters)

"Ey, ey, ey!" Nana said, walking up to Hal. "Simp police here!"

"hmm sure why not, I could go for a drink" she smiled as she sat down at the counter "A budlight will do"

Haruka Nana wrote:
"Ey, ey, ey!" Nana said, walking up to Hal. "Simp police here!"

Heather looked over at her, and looked confused "sorry?"

Hal eyed Haruka, ignoring him.

Then he looked at Heather, "My pleasure." Then ordered two bud lights. One for him and one for the beautiful blonde.
Heather Mitchell wrote:
"hmm sure why not, I could go for a drink" she smiled as she sat down at the counter "A budlight will do"
"Budlight? That brand doesn't exist here! You just ordered the one drink we dont have!"

"Well then surpise me!" she chuckleed softly at jeff, she then looked at hal with a sparkle in her eye
Haruka Nana (played by Jooters)

"No simping for ladies on my watch, yo!" She said. "Oh? Alcohol? Yoink!"
Nana reached for one of the bud lights.

Hal watched her giggle light up the room, the sparkle in her eye drawing him in. He leaned back slightly, a grin forming as he considered the moment. "How about a little adventure?" he said, his voice steady. He loved the thrill of the unknown, especially when it involved someone who seemed to embrace it as much as she did. With a confident nod, he leaned in, ready to see where the night might lead.

heather grabbed her beer, and rose an eyebrow playfully at him, she leaned forward as well looking in the eyes "adventure hm? what do you have in mind?" she said softly

Hal felt a rush of excitement at her question, his gaze locked onto hers. “How about we delve into the city’s hidden gems?” he suggested, his tone inviting. “There’s more to explore than just the usual spots, and I promise it’ll be unforgettable.” The challenge hung in the air, igniting a spark of intrigue between them.

She took a sip of her beer, seeing how excited he was to be around her, she looked him up and down playfully, pulling the lip of the bottle from her lips, she grabbed anapkin and wiped her lips softly and respectfully "I would love too" she smiled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus