Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mr. Jordan (played anonymously)

Hal felt a rush of warmth at her smile, the playful tension growing between them. “Great,” he replied, a grin spreading across his face. “Let’s make it an ultimate adventure, then.” He leaned in slightly, his excitement palpable as he imagined the night ahead, the city waiting just for them. He offered his hand.
*deer cracker monch*
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

She looked at his hands and took a couple more sips of her beer before standing up taking his hand gently
Haruka Nana (played by Jooters)

Noko Shikanoko wrote:
*deer cracker monch*

Cat cracker monch.

Hal’s heart raced as she took his hand, her touch sending a thrill through him. He stood up, looking into her eyes with a mix of anticipation and excitement. “Let’s see where the night takes us,” he said, his voice steady as they made their way toward the door, ready for whatever awaited them.
He began to clean his kitchen..
He leaned back in his chair to take everything in. He rested his hands on each armrest.
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather slowly pulled her hand away "ah...hal...I am so sorry, I got excited and caught up in the moment, but I don't think it would be smart going somewhere with someone alone that i just met, i'd rather get to know you first before trusting you with my life on an adventure where i don't know where were going"
The Traveler (played anonymously)

He is obviously uncomfortable with this and stands up "My short stay here has been... unsatisfactory. I will not be returning."
Jeff is eating who knows what and currently not bothered by anything
*cute floof*
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

And Smolensk is a smoking, uh....Ruski? I mean...she's not floof, she's arson?
The Traveler wrote:
He is obviously uncomfortable with this and stands up "My short stay here has been... unsatisfactory. I will not be returning."

"You won't be missed...."
A spoon flew from the kitchen and hit Drael in the chest. "Be nice out there...."
*sleepy floof*

Heather Mitchell wrote:
Heather slowly pulled her hand away "ah...hal...I am so sorry, I got excited and caught up in the moment, but I don't think it would be smart going somewhere with someone alone that i just met, i'd rather get to know you first before trusting you with my life on an adventure where i don't know where were going"

Hal inwardly berates himself for going too quickly. He understands Heather’s hesitation; it’s not every day you meet someone new and leap into the unknown.

“Hey, no worries,” he replies, his tone warm and reassuring. He gestures around them, as if the world itself is full of adventures waiting to be explored. “Trust is important, and I get it. How about we take a step back and get to know each other first as you said?”

Hal's eyes sparkle with genuine enthusiasm, hoping to ease her worries while showing her the lighter side of his world.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Considering it was a slow hour, Claude pulled out a small sliver flask. She took a long drag of it when no one was looking and sighed in relief. It has a repousse raised design of roses and leaves with a monogram on the lid, and the body is engraved "1959, December 31, 1984". The flask itself has a couple of dents, notably one on its shoulder. Claude slid the flask back into her jacket pocket.
Father Pyratus (played by Jooters)

The nearest flame lit up again towards a tall height and out stepped the man once again. He looked around and shook his head.
"A shame."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus