Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Caramel Justice (played anonymously)

Drael Chæzkath wrote:
"Policy. We have a strict 'no fighting or violence' policy here ever since my brother, the cook, took over operations here."

Karaméla's almost vacant stare continued, still absolutely confused. Karaméla looked at the sword and then at Drael again, "I will not harm you." His voice was calm, "But if you insist, I shall place it in the box." Karaméla stood up and walked to the box, setting it inside slowly, almost as if hesitant to let go of it.

Karaméla went back to the counter and sat down.
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Once the dispute was settled, Claude grabbed a dried rocks glass and dipped the edge of it into a shallow bowl of caramel syrup. She then twirls the glass to drizzle the caramel in. She fills the glass halfway with ice then fills a cocktail shaker with Irish cream, coffee liqueur, ice, and vodka. Claude shakes it with one hand and tosses in the air before catching it in her other hand and pouring into the glass.

She sprinkles a pinch of flake sea salt on the drink. "I present to ya, a salted caramel mudslide." She said with a prideful grin and slid the drink towards Karaméla. The drink similarly looked like a ice coffee.
Caramel Justice (played anonymously)

Karaméla took the glass into his hand and took a careful sip. He closed his eyes to savor it and then set the glass down. "Very interesting, I've never had anything like this." Karaméla said, a small smile that was barely visible, appearing across his face.

Claude grinned even more. "That's the Mayday touch," she boasted and pointed to herself. She then went to refill someone else's beer. Claude had long abandoned her eyepatch by the register. It exposed the full ugliness of her scar that traveled in valleys like a lightning bolt across the left side of her face. Most importantly, her left eye which was a light shade of brown was unrevealed. To those with keen hearing, it emitted a soft purring of a fan.
"Umm, you left your eyepatch behind, big sister."

"It's fine. This hunk of junk needs to cool down." Claude said with annoyance while pointing to her left eye.
Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He looked over at Claude. He saw her without the eyepatch. Once he saw it, a smile brew widely across his face, and a blush creeped up his neck into his cheeks. He is obviously smitten with her.
"Claude....your lover boy is making heart-eyes at you again"
Claude Vuong wrote:
"It's fine. This hunk of junk needs to cool down." Claude said with annoyance while pointing to her left eye.

*confused floof*
He stepped out into the bar from the kitchen holding an apron. He looked at Fumizuki and made his way to her "Hey do you want to help me bake some sandwish rolls for sandwich day here?"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits in a booth with her legs crossed, eating some pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon coffee.

Drael Chæzkath wrote:

Claude turned to look at Oniyan and smiled at him before returning to work. "Want anything to drink, Pops?" She offered with a smile. "Unc is making beef bahn mi for sandwich day. I haven't had a taste of home expect the time someone offered me a pork dish." Pork was said with absolute disgust.
Mathius yelled from the kitchen "I even pickled the dikon radish and carrots"
Claude Vuong wrote:
Drael Chæzkath wrote:

Claude turned to look at Oniyan and smiled at him before returning to work. "Want anything to drink, Pops?" She offered with a smile. "Unc is making beef bahn mi for sandwich day. I haven't had a taste of home expect the time someone offered me a pork dish." Pork was said with absolute disgust.

"I'll take a glass of juice..." He said. He grinned a bit seeing his daughter and the Saiyan smitten with each other.
"What wrong with pork?"
"I think she just didn't like the food, sweet face"
"Oh…"
Pokédex (played anonymously)

A kiddie swimming pool on a dolly cart wheeled into the bar, no one seemed to have pushed it in though, or at least, they had fled before anyone could see them.

Something was sleeping inside the pool..
It was white, and looked almost like a seal, but its' upper half was of a human.
Pokédex (played anonymously)

Finally, this something woke up.

Seel crawled up and rested his arms on the edge of the pool and yawned, showing his tusk-like teeth and his tongue, before flapping his tail in the water a bit.
He then looked around, realizing he was in an unfamiliar place. Seel then proceeded to dive back into the pool to hide.
Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He saw the Seel at the same time his kitten Piano did. Piano mewed and Oniyan went over to the pool "hey! You can come out! Nobody will hurt you, dolphin puppy!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus