Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Donosiciel (played anonymously)

Dono stood up and his feet lifted off the ground as he flew, flapping his wings. "Bu' that's my job, to pull teeth." Dono grumpily said, crossing his arms.

"I... order you to fix my pliers!" Dono waved the mangled piece of metal around, "These things cost a lot!" He whined, frowning, floating above the table than sitting at it.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He walked the pancakes out and placed them in front of Zylthragoth. "One full stack of pancakes, and three kinds of syrup"

He set maple syrup, blueberry, and mixed berry syrup on the table. He saw Drael put the kid out. "Drael.....let him back in. He's okay. Just let him know it isn't acceptable"
Zylthragoth Vortexinaxultharim eats the pancakes in one bite. "I approve." *He summons a bag of coins and leaves it on the table*
Donosiciel wrote:
Dono stood up and his feet lifted off the ground as he flew, flapping his wings. "Bu' that's my job, to pull teeth." Dono grumpily said, crossing his arms.

"I... order you to fix my pliers!" Dono waved the mangled piece of metal around, "These things cost a lot!" He whined, frowning, floating above the table than sitting at it.

He chuckled before ruffling the boy's hair "I'll get you more later"
Zylthragoth Vortexinaxultharim wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He walked the pancakes out and placed them in front of Zylthragoth. "One full stack of pancakes, and three kinds of syrup"

He set maple syrup, blueberry, and mixed berry syrup on the table. He saw Drael put the kid out. "Drael.....let him back in. He's okay. Just let him know it isn't acceptable"
Zylthragoth Vortexinaxultharim eats the pancakes in one bite. "I approve." *He summons a bag of coins and leaves it on the table*

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Tomorrow we are having a Vietnamese Day. I was inspires by the big guy over there's daughter. She's also the bartender here"

He pointed at Drael.
Keria (played by Evi_Berry)

she would have a drink as she looked around her tails swinging as they did
Ms. Danvers (played anonymously)

Linda smiled and waved excitedly at Keria, greeting her warmly, "Hi!"

Dono sat on the booth seat, flapping his blood-stained wings occasionally.
He muttered something along the line of a teeth quota.
A tall man clad in silver armor enters the bar, a helmet blocking his face and the only thing of his actual body that remains visible is a long black tail and his deep blue eyes.
Shortly after entering, he removes the helmet, revealing a face similar to Joot's, yet noticeably different- sharper, more mature, and a deep scar covering his right eye.
He looks around the bar, seemingly looking for someone or something.

"Looking for someone?" Linda asked the one glad in silver armor.

Dono flopped onto his back and looked at everyone upside down, hoping to find someone asleep.

Linda noticed Dono and waved a greeting, "Hello." She smiled.

Dono waved with a unsettling yet sweet grin on his face.
"Hey! Can I yank out one of your teeth?" He asked.

What... a way to say hello?

Linda blinked in surprise, "Uh, no. Why do you want one of my teeth?" She asked curiously.

Dono rolled over and then lifted off the booth seat, his blood-stained wings flapping open. He flew over to her. "Teeth quota!"
"I'm a tooth fairy!" Dono said, patting the medicine case on his side filled with medical supplies in it.
Ms. Danvers wrote:
"Looking for someone?" Linda asked the one glad in silver armor.

The man turned to Danvers.
"Not someone, but something." He said. "A drink! Being a soldier is hard work."

She smiled warmly at Dono, "Ahh, I can give you one of my wisdom teeth if that would suffice?"

Then she addressed the silver armor clad warrior, "Allow me to buy you one then!" She ordered a drink for the man.

Dono gasped and then pulled out a pair of spare pliers from his case, because Drael had crushed his good pair.
"Oh good! Okay! Say Ah!" Dono looked at Linda with wide eyes, wanting her to open his mouth.

This... is probably going to hurt, might not want to let him...

Linda reached into her purse and pulled out a plastic bag that was holding not one, but two of her very own wisdom teeth! "Here you go! I just recently had them pulled at a dentist." Namely, her cousin, who wasn't a really a dentist. "Here you go!" She offered the bag.

Dono paused, lowering the pliers. "Oh. They aren't in your... okay."
He put the pliers away and took the bag, then looked at it as if it was a goldfish in a bag.

"Dentist?!" Dono squeaked, his wings folding quickly. "They aren't here, are they?!" Dono looked around, seeming... scared?

Linda laughed, she shook her head, blonde hair bouncing, "No, they aren't here."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus