Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Donosiciel (played anonymously)

Donosciel twirled, looking at the tooth with excitement, completely ignoring the plethora of censored swear words from Andrew.

Finally, after the swears stopped, Donosciel whipped back around, putting the tooth in a bag and held the pliers up again. "Open your mouth again! I'll get the other ones!"
"Make it quick"
Before any further dental work could be done, he rushed over "as a doctor, I feel as if I should interject and humble the patient up"

He would quadruple-numb Andrew by injecting his gums with Novacaine. He had already had both painkillers and the amoxicillin on its way as a delivery. Before the injections, he would pre-numb Andrew by rubbing some lidocaine around the wisdom teeth.

Luke, his son, however, ran up and hugged Dono "you came and got my first baby tooth and gave me $10 dollars!"
He was writing up the menu for the Hispanic/Latino specials for tomorrow before looking up from his booth "oh, so this tooth fairy is a generous one. I know one who only gave kids $.50, but you gave the doctor's son $10 bucks. Wow."
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I feel like that is very unsafe, just ripping them out. Like bootleg Stark of "fixing" things."
"It's fine. I'm here. I have his aftercare covered"
Donosiciel (played anonymously)

Donosciel was about to yank another tooth out, but Todd decided to interject and numb the patient up first.
While he did so, Donosciel listened to Luke. He thought for a moment, looking around, then awkwardly patted Luke on the head. "Uh, yeah! I think!"

Truth was, Donosciel didn't remember all the children he got teeth from, and not to mention there was also other tooth fairies other than him, but Donosciel was going to take the credit anyway. "Heck yeah I'm a generous tooth fairy!" Donosciel said proudly, lying. Oh, and he ignored Smolensk.
Smolensk wrote:
"I feel like that is very unsafe, just ripping them out. Like bootleg Stark of "fixing" things."

"I HEARD THAT!"

"I hope you did, тупица." (stupid)
What followed was a blisteringly profane tirade from Theo that cannot be printed due to the explicit content.
Claude Vuong (played anonymously)

Claude stood behind her usual station, the bar counter. "What's a seven lettered word for a orange winter squash?" She said without looking up from her crossword.
"That would be 'pumpkin' he answered without looking up"

"Thank you." She wrote down pumpkin in the boxes. Claude finally looked up and went to serve a customer. "My pops is the one passing out candy at Fate's Circle this year, right?"

Theo Stark wrote:
What followed was a blisteringly profane tirade from Theo that cannot be printed due to the explicit content.

"Yes, yes, now be quiet. If I wanted to hear Americans yap, I'd go to your political sphere." What followed was just Smolensk smoking away a cigarette, as you do.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Smolensk wrote:
Theo Stark wrote:

"Yes, yes, now be quiet. If I wanted to hear Americans yap, I'd go to your political sphere." What followed was just Smolensk smoking away a cigarette, as you do.
Azumi pranced around the bar, but what's this? Someone showing signs of verbal hostility towards another! She skipped gracefully towards Smolensk and put her hands on her hips.

"Now, now" Azumi scolded Smolensk "There is no need to start any arguments amongst one another! I've learned from my 500 years of living in the material realm that hatred among those you may yet to call a friend is never worth the trouble it causes!"
"Yeah, it's his turn. Where's your boyfriend, Claude? Is he okay?"
In a mix between annoyance, anger, and pain, he whipped his head around and grabbed a pepper shaker and threw it at Smolensk. "SHUT UP!" He snarled. Very uncharacteristic of the usual silly, nutty, happy-go-lucky Avenger.

Claude chuckled at the thought of her socially awkward father having to pass out to people. "I haven't seen him today actually." She spoke again with a grin, "I was thinking of having a Halloween themed menu filled with drinks and food. Who would be the perfect food taster?"
Claude Vuong wrote:
Claude chuckled at the thought of her socially awkward father having to pass out to people. "I haven't seen him today actually." She spoke again with a grin, "I was thinking of having a Halloween themed menu filled with drinks and food. Who would be the perfect food taster?"

"Me." The Space Marine Lieutenant stepped forward. "As an Astartes, I can survive any unpleasant surprises that might result from poor food preparation."

Andrew Rhodes wrote:
In a mix between annoyance, anger, and pain, he whipped his head around and grabbed a pepper shaker and threw it at Smolensk. "SHUT UP!" He snarled. Very uncharacteristic of the usual silly, nutty, happy-go-lucky Avenger.

"If you're just going to go around and throw stuff, at least try something more like naval shells and not pepper. What do I know though?" Obviously she was still smoking nonchalantly, because she doesn't give a shit what people think of her, or if they like or her not.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus