Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Andrew Rhodes wrote:
In a mix between annoyance, anger, and pain, he whipped his head around and grabbed a pepper shaker and threw it at Smolensk. "SHUT UP!" He snarled. Very uncharacteristic of the usual silly, nutty, happy-go-lucky Avenger.

Theo stares in confusion at Andrew's very uncharacteristic outburst. "Umm, what the *pizza tower taunt sound*?"
He held his face because his wisdom teeth being pulled.
Claude Vuong (played anonymously)

"Lieutenant wrote:
"Me." The Space Marine Lieutenant stepped forward. "As an Astartes, I can survive any unpleasant surprises that might result from poor food preparation."

"Don't you worry, Sugah. My unc's food won't send you to the ER." Claude leaned against the bar counter and shifted some weight towards her right leg due to her injury on her left. "Can you handle your liquor though? If not, I can whip up non-alcoholic drinks either way."
"Of course I can handle liquor. Alcohol is included among the toxins that we can filter out. Unless it's that stuff the Wolves of Fenris drink, but I doubt you have that, given how toxic it is."
Theo rounds on Donosiciel, the helmet of his armour sliding into place. "What did you do to my friend?"

"Good, good. I have no idea what the Fenris Wolves you speak of drink, but how much would it be to possibly get my hands on it?" Claude said as she grabbed a band of 100s out of her jacket pocket.
Claude Vuong wrote:
"Good, good. I have no idea what the Fenris Wolves you speak of drink, but how much would it be to possibly get my hands on it?" Claude said as she grabbed a band of 100s out of her jacket pocket.

"Fenrisian Ale is not for the consumption of mortals, as it is quite literally poison. It is thus out of reach to anyone who isn't an Astartes." Titus's nonchalant reply seemed to indicate that he had to answer this question a lot.

Claude briefly frowned and slipped the band back in her pocket. "A shame that it's poison. I guess it isn't your classic arsenic or uranium if yer warning me."
"Indeed. I admit that I know little else, as it is favoured by a chapter other than mine."

"Hm." Claude went to serve a customer before returning to the lieutenant. She took a shot glass and added advoccat liqueur, green melon liqueur, Irish cream liqueur, and then a splash of geriande all in order using a spoon for layers. "This is called a Squashed Frog shot," she said then slid it to him.
"Interesting." Titus sampled the drink, pulling a face at the unusual flavour. "I take that the name comes from what it tastes like?"
Donosiciel (played anonymously)

Theo Stark wrote:
Theo rounds on Donosiciel, the helmet of his armour sliding into place. "What did you do to my friend?"

Donosciel stared, holding a pair of bloodied pliers. "This guy asked me to pull his wisdom teeth out, so I did!"
He looked at the pliers, then hid them behind his back and smiled sweetly.
"Start running." Theo powered up his armour's repulsors, indicating he did not intend to give any further warnings.
Donosiciel (played anonymously)

Donosciel, for once, looked a bit afraid. (He was just a child after all.. Unethical dentistry or not.)
He flapped his wings, quickly putting away his pliers into his medicine case. "Well! I think it's time to show these teeth off to the boss, or somethin'!" Donosciel panicked, turning around and getting ready to fly off.
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Why give it time to run when you could just be blasting it now?" Obviously that was Smolensk's mentality, as she smoked away at her cigarette.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Theo Stark wrote:
"Start running." Theo powered up his armour's repulsors, indicating he did not intend to give any further warnings.

Azumi quickly stood in front of Donosciel before yelling "Please, he is just a small child! 'Tis not worth the effort, Theo!"
Theo Stark wrote:

He quickly held up his hand to stop Theo.

"Ah asked him to. My wisdom teeth were growing in from the side and they were pushing against my teeth and my upper and lower jaw"
Smolensk wrote:
"Why give it time to run when you could just be blasting it now?" Obviously that was Smolensk's mentality, as she smoked away at her cigarette.

"I want to make this enjoyable." Theo explained.
Andrew Rhodes wrote:
He quickly held up his hand to stop Theo.

"Ah asked him to. My wisdom teeth were growing in from the side and they were pushing against my teeth and my upper and lower jaw"

"Well he could have made it lot less painful." It was obvious that the whole conflict had caused a repressed memory of Theo's to surface, and this was the source of his sudden rage.
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Enjoyable? More like, "I want to give them time to run so they can possibly bring reinforcements." But you do you, "тупица"." ("Comrade")
"Andrew, Jason, and I fought our way through a whole planet full of Parademons to rescue our friends. I can handle whatever that sadistic tooth pulling little BLEEP can throw at us."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus