Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Claude Vuong (played anonymously)

Lieutenant Demetrian Titus wrote:
"Interesting." Titus sampled the drink, pulling a face at the unusual flavour. "I take that the name comes from what it tastes like?"

Claude frowned at the lieutenant's long face. "I'm unsure of why it is named that. I ain't one to have a sweet tooth." She took back the shot and cleaned it all out. "What flavors does a man like yourself like? It can be even vodka and cigarettes."
"I do not drink such beverages regularly."
Donosiciel (played anonymously)

Speaking of the sadistic tooth pulling little BLEEP..
Donosciel came back, clinging to a tall man with round glasses.

The man had long flowing white hair, tan skin, a white uniform, a black choker with what we hope is fake teeth on it, two large white wings and two smaller white wings riddled with piercings that hiding his ears, a bullring in his nose, round black glasses, red and white swirly eyes and two platinum blonde buns in his hair shaped like teeth.

Donosciel pointed at Theo, "He's bein' mean to me!" He said to the man, this must have been his manager.

The manager sighed, "State why you are being mean to Donosciel." He said in a rather calm, and kind of sleepy voice, he almost kind of sounded like he was high.
"He hurt my friend." Theo stares down Donosiciel's manager. "Of course, not as much as I will hurt you if you don't immediately take a step backwards and BLEEP ALL THE WAY OFF!"
Donosiciel (played anonymously)

The manager groggily mumbled something incoherent and took a wobbling step back, his wings shuffling a bit.
"How so? Please elaborate, and don't threaten me.." The manager said kind of flatly.
Judging from his voice, he was definitely high..
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather walked in and smiled waving at everyone before going to the table pushing her hair back, she was in a blue and white polka dot dress that went over to her mid thigh, with blue high heels, she hummed softly and ordred a wine and sipped on it once she got it

Lieutenant Demetrian Titus wrote:
"I do not drink such beverages regularly."

"Fighting and alcohol didn't mix well," Claude said. Expect for bar fights and horseplaying, those two are exciting both to watch and fight in. Claude simply ignore the ongoing conflict in the bar. She took a sip from her flask then went to a glass of wine for the blonde woman in a blue and white polka dress.

When claude would come back she would smile up at claude, and nodded "thank you love"
Claude Vuong wrote:
"Fighting and alcohol didn't mix well," Claude said. Expect for bar fights and horseplaying, those two are exciting both to watch and fight in. Claude simply ignore the ongoing conflict in the bar. She took a sip from her flask then went to a glass of wine for the blonde woman in a blue and white polka dress.

"Not that I need to worry about alcohol. Space Marines are physically incapable of getting drunk, as I stated previously."
Donosiciel wrote:
The manager groggily mumbled something incoherent and took a wobbling step back, his wings shuffling a bit.
"How so? Please elaborate, and don't threaten me.." The manager said kind of flatly.
Judging from his voice, he was definitely high..

"The manner in which he removed my friend's wisdom teeth was without anaesthetic, leaving him in considerable pain." Theo steps forward, emphasizing that he does not intend to back down. "Also, since I happen to be a genius with a chip on his shoulder the size of the solar system, I'll threaten whoever I want."

heather looked over, and she went over to theo "honey why don't you sit down, and ill get you something to drink, take a deep breath, let your friend deal with it, if your friend didn't want it done he would have said something"

"You Space Marines remember me of the Uranium Eaters back home. Sure, they are a little deformed and glow in the dark, but they do a darn fine job of protecting the people of the lower plate."
Heather Mitchell wrote:
heather looked over, and she went over to theo "honey why don't you sit down, and ill get you something to drink, take a deep breath, let your friend deal with it, if your friend didn't want it done he would have said something"

"Butt out, blondie."
Claude Vuong wrote:
"You Space Marines remember me of the Uranium Eaters back home. Sure, they are a little deformed and glow in the dark, but they do a darn fine job of protecting the people of the lower plate."

"Thanks…I think." Titus was unsure how to feel about being compared to these Uranium Eaters, as they sounded like mutant abominations.
The pain medicine Dr. Swordson prescribed him had him sprawled out on the couch asleep.

Heather narrowed her eyes "if you were paying attention love, there was a dr that was standing next to him while he pulled out the wisdom too, if you were also paying attention you would notice that the doctor gave him a ton of numbing solution as well! There as he didn't need to put in anymore, when getting your wisdom tooth out can still cause pain because you don't know everyone's pain levels, and also your friend said he was okay." she glared at him, and went back over to her seat and took a sip of her wine
Theo Stark wrote:
Heather Mitchell wrote:

"Butt out, blondie."

"No fighting. You know better. Besides, take a look at Andrew.." He pointed the the African-American Avenger that was asleep and his suit had gone on "sentry mode".
Theo collapsed his helmet, and stared at the floor for a moment. He then turns and heads back to the sofa, sitting down and curling up into a ball.

Heather looked over and sighed, she ordered theo a drink and came over, and knelt down holding it out to him "here"
Theo looks over at Heather. "If it's an alcoholic drink, I can't have it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus