Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

"well good thing its not, its a coke" she smiled softly, speaking softly now "listen, i know you were just being protectivve of your friend, and i'm sorry if i seemed rude, but i don't want that kid to get hurt for something that was a misconception, he was just trying to help your friend, and the doctor helped him, your friend is going to be okay, he's going to heal just fine. The doctor said he would help with the aftercare"
"Okay." Theo accepts the drink slowly.
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather smiled sweetly and nodded, standing up
Donosiciel (played anonymously)

Since the situation was calmed, the manager sat down with Donosciel on the floor and made sure the boy's headgear braces were on correctly and wasn't hurting him.
Donosiciel (played anonymously)

(( Made a "profile" for the manager :) He has a name now.
https://www.rprepository.com/g/TFI ))
He slept silently on the couch.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Andrew Rhodes wrote:

Meanwhile Azumi slept on top of Andrew's head, drooling all the while. As her drool was literally just water magic, it was an inhospitable environment for bacteria and thus did not smell like anything
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Andrew Rhodes wrote:

Meanwhile Azumi slept on top of Andrew's head, drooling all the while. As her drool was literally just water magic, it was an unhospitable environment for bacteria and thus did not smell like anything

He stretched and grabbed her and held her like a plushie and rolled over.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

From within the fox spirit's physical form, a squeaky toy sound emanated adorably.

Azumi looked quite surprised and confused, yet she remained there. She resigned to her adorable fate once again.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren entered the bar after refusing to enter it due to his mother's antics for quite some time. He spotted Azumi being held by Andrew like a stuffed animal.

"So you let complete strangers hug you like that and you scold me if I do it" Ren rolled his eyes at Azumi

"Hmph. I only let this man do it because you roughhouse me too much whenever you hug me" Azumi pouted, but did not move from her position.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Imagine roughhousing a hug. How does one manage?"
Mathius was writing up the menu for a massive Thanksgiving dinner.
The Protagonist (played anonymously)

Keira saw the adorable Azumi sleeping on top of the armored avenger and placed a blanket on top of them both.
He decided to take a break and started cleaning.
Prince Zuko (played anonymously)

๐Ÿ”ฅBAD EXILE AU ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ Zuko is this AU is younger than canon. ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ถ
๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ธMore information on profile
๐Ÿ”ฅ

A small young boy with black hair tied in a messy ponytail walked cautiously into Trixie's Bar, he wore dark-red and gold clothing.

He had a few scratches across the bridge of his nose and his cheek, and bruises on his arm.

His face looked like it was practically saying:
Please don't recognize me as a firebender, please don't recognize me as a firebender..
Theo notices Zuko and sighs. "Well, I guess I got competition for being the most traumatized and broken person here." He chuckles lightly, his laugh slowly petering off as his expression turns grim, a bitter mask of pain.
"Hello, young man. Welcome to Trixie's"
Prince Zuko (played anonymously)

๐Ÿ”ฅBAD EXILE AU ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ Zuko in this AU is younger than canon. ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ถ
๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ธMore information on profile
๐Ÿ”ฅ

The fire prince jumped, looking as if he almost had a mini heart attack.

The young boy looked up at Mathius, then looked him up and down, seeming to try and figure out what kingdom Mathius was a part of and if he was a bender.

After failing to figure it out, Zuko spoke up. "Um, thank you for the welcome, uh, sir!" The boy stuttered.
"My name is Mathius. I'm the chef, and I've had to take over operations. You can order when you're ready"

His eyes were softly glowing blue. He smiled and returned to doing his cleaning.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus