Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

Heather walked in, when to the corner, she was wearing tight leather pants, a white blouse top, with her hair down and behind her shoulders, she looked down at her phone with a worried expression
Theo Stark wrote:
Theo notices Zuko and sighs. "Well, I guess I got competition for being the most traumatized and broken person here." He chuckles lightly, his laugh slowly petering off as his expression turns grim, a bitter mask of pain.

He looked at Theo, then to Drael and bit his lip and shrugged. "I best not say anything"
He glanced at Heather and ran his hand through his golden locks before speaking "what's wrong?"

Heather looked over hearing drael say whats wrong, she turned off her phone "I'm just worried about my father, he got taken to the hospital, he has cancer, and hes been fighting it for years, I am scared this could be the last year with him"
He sighed. "I'm sorry to hear that,"

she shrugged a little, and played with a straw wrapper "what can you do. Its just life. "
"Mathius is a healer....."
"Yeah, but is his healing power strong enough to cure cancer? I'm sure that would change the world for the better if he was able to do that."

"even if he could...my father says he is ready, im not ready but he is" she nodded and looked down
"No one's ever ready for that kind of thing."

"well my father is, he says he's ready to die, than live on this hell called earth" she nodded she took a sip of her beer
"I was referring to you. No one can ever truly be ready for the loss of someone close to you, something I understand very much."
Prince Zuko (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"My name is Mathius. I'm the chef, and I've had to take over operations. You can order when you're ready"

His eyes were softly glowing blue. He smiled and returned to doing his cleaning.
🔥BAD EXILE AU 🔥
🔥 Zuko in this AU is younger than canon. 🔸🔶
🔶🔸More information on profile
🔥

Zuko's eyes widened softly at the faint glow of Mathius' eyes.
Was Mathius the Avatar? No, he couldn't be, why would he be working at a bar?

Zuko shook his head, as if erasing the Avatar thought like an Etch-A-Sketch.

"Um, I'd love to order something, but.. I don't have any money, so.. so sorry about that." Zuko awkwardly murmured.

"oh yes...i...it just sucks, i don't have anyone....my mom died when i was young, no siblings, no other family, my dad is all i have" she teared up
Natalie offers Heather a hug.

Heather gently hugged back
Prince Zuko wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"My name is Mathius. I'm the chef, and I've had to take over operations. You can order when you're ready"

His eyes were softly glowing blue. He smiled and returned to doing his cleaning.
🔥BAD EXILE AU 🔥
🔥 Zuko in this AU is younger than canon. 🔸🔶
🔶🔸More information on profile
🔥

Zuko's eyes widened softly at the faint glow of Mathius' eyes.
Was Mathius the Avatar? No, he couldn't be, why would he be working at a bar?

Zuko shook his head, as if erasing the Avatar thought like an Etch-A-Sketch.

"Um, I'd love to order something, but.. I don't have any money, so.. so sorry about that." Zuko awkwardly murmured.

"Don't worry about paying. My treat" He said with a welcoming smile. His eyes were a crystal blue, but the light emanating from them looked more like the light was coming out of his skull instead of just his eyes.

He would wipe his hands on his hand cloth.
Heather Mitchell wrote:
Heather gently hugged back

"Is he in hospice right now, or is he going with the full treatment?"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He padded over to Heather and rested his head on her and looked up at her. He would then put a paw in her lap.

"Hes in hospice right now, he wanted to stop the treatment" she wiped her eyes and jum0ed a little when she felt thors head on her lap, she smiled sadly and reached down scratching behind his ears "thank you, good boy"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus