Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Prince Zuko (played anonymously)

Akira Hoshi wrote:
(lol, that reaction was even better than I hoped)

Akira looked up at the excited young man with a scar on his face, then giggled, "Perhaps I am, or maybe I am not. It could be possible I am this Avatar or perhaps I am of another time that has appeared before you for some reason." She was speaking in riddles! But she had a point. Did she look like the Avatar Zuko was hunting?
๐Ÿ”ฅBAD EXILE AU ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ Zuko in this AU is younger than canon. ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ถ
๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ธMore information on profile
๐Ÿ”ฅ

Zuko blinked, mildly confused by the riddles. "Well- Well, I don't know what any of that means but, but- My dad said I had to go get the avatar so I could come back so, if you are the avatar, you.. you have t' come with me!" The little prince tried to look brave and strong.

(( Lol yeah, young Zuko (part of an AU I made) is a little less angry and like he is canonically. :) ))
Akira Hoshi (played anonymously)

Akira smiled, calmly sipping her tea as she eyed the boy, "So, am I to understand you were exiled and cannot return without the Avatar? How interesting." She was reading between the lines and clearly deducing from what Zuko had said that he had been exiled. That is, if she was deducing correctly. "Lets say I consent to go back with you. What will happen to me?"
"Hello, imลto-chan!" He smiled at Akira and reached up and cupped her cheeks before squishing her face. He chuckled a bit

๐Ÿ”ฅBAD EXILE AU ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ

"Uh, uh, uhm.." Zuko didn't know how to answer that.
Zuko took a step back and nervously tugged at his clothes, trying to think of an answer. "Well, my dad said he wanted to capture the Avatar, but he didn't tell me anything further."
"I really don't think the Avatar is here. In this place, being that it's a multi-universal nexus, people with all sorts of abilities come here" He explained to Zuko.

๐Ÿ”ฅBAD EXILE AU ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ

The young boy looked at Mathius, then frowned, he looked like a sad puppy dog. "Buโ€” But.."
He sighed and then rubbed at his arm wounds again, they seemed to be bothering him. "Well! Have you seen my uncle? Big, bushy beard, smells like tea, gives good bear hugs? I lost him and can't find him either."
"No, I can't say that I have. Either way, I'm willing to help you,"
Heather Mitchell (played anonymously)

She continued to stroke thirs fur "aww sweetie I'm okay" she leaned down kissing his nose softly

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Hello, imลto-chan!" He smiled at Akira and reached up and cupped her cheeks before squishing her face. He chuckled a bit

She giggled, "Hello, Mathius-nii."

Prince Zuko wrote:
๐Ÿ”ฅBAD EXILE AU ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ

"Uh, uh, uhm.." Zuko didn't know how to answer that.
Zuko took a step back and nervously tugged at his clothes, trying to think of an answer. "Well, my dad said he wanted to capture the Avatar, but he didn't tell me anything further."

Akira smiled warmly at the young man, "Then I cannot go with you because I do not know what your Father wishes to do with me." It was an unknown she was not willing to undertake.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Heather Mitchell wrote:
She continued to stroke thirs fur "aww sweetie I'm okay" she leaned down kissing his nose softly

He cuddled against her wagging his tail.

She giggled "do you have a owner?" she cuddled him back, scratching the spot that every dog loves on there sie

Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira smiled warmly at the young man, "Then I cannot go with you because I do not know what your Father wishes to do with me." It was an unknown she was not willing to undertake.
๐Ÿ”ฅBAD EXILE AU ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ

The tiny prince furrowed his brows, his eyes pricking with tears, but he did not yell or throw a fit. Instead, he bowed in respect and understanding and scurried off somewhere into the bar.

If one were to go look for him, he would be in a corner, sitting next to some stacked, wooden crates, hugging his knees.

In an unexpected turn of events, Akira sat near the Prince. "I may not be the one you seek, but I can help you find the Avatar so you can go home if you wish?"
Fumizuki had been sitting nearby and noticed Akira talking with Zuko. "Huh? Can I help too?"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Heather Mitchell wrote:
She giggled "do you have a owner?" she cuddled him back, scratching the spot that every dog loves on there sie

He started kicking his leg. He would then look up at her then went to Fumizuki and sat in front of her wagging his tail looking back and forth between Fumizuki and Heather

Heather giggled and stopped "such a sweet boy! " she looked up "does this dog have a owner?"

Akira looked at Fumizuki, "It will likely be very dangerous. Are you sure?"

And then Akira looked at Heather, "I do not know if the dog has an owner. I have never seen him with one."
Sergei Dragunov (played by Jaws)

A tall man entered the bar, leaving behind snowy shoe tracks. He had icy blue eyes and pale, scar-riddled skin with half of his jet black hair tied back in a ponytail. Dragunov wore a pale green-blue Henley shirt and dark purple pants with a black harness around his thighs and a black belt with a sliver skull buckle. This was tucked into heavy black boots with red accents on the sides. He also wore black fingerless gloves and a string necklace with a bone pendant and a sliver razor blade. Dragunov moved with silence to the bar counter and sat on a stool.
Akira Hoshi wrote:
Akira looked at Fumizuki, "It will likely be very dangerous. Are you sure?"

And then Akira looked at Heather, "I do not know if the dog has an owner. I have never seen him with one."

"I know I'm a cute and adowable smol floof, but I'm also a naval vessel." Fumizuki reminds Akira. "I'll do my best to help."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus